Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Freakout" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league
    Yeah because everyone knows all you need to be successfull in the NFL as a QB is a strong arm.
    It worked for Culpe.... uh, ...never mind.
    Also Aaron Brooks.
    There is a very very long list of unsuccessfull QBs in the league who had a very strong arm. Its retarded to base your theory on a guy just by his arm strength, yeah its a nice bonus but a strong arm doesn't make or break a QB in the NFL.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"davike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league
    Yeah because everyone knows all you need to be successfull in the NFL as a QB is a strong arm.
    it doesn't hurt

How do ya like them apples?!

"farvathevikinglover" wrote:
    I don't know about Russel, he came out of nowhere to being a possible top pick. He's got an arm and is athletic, but is he accurate? Does he make good decisions?
    Vick has a strong arm and is athletic, but average (although that might not be the best comparison).
    Are you actually saying that Vick is average?!?!

You must have guts saying that with all the Maddenite, Vick crotch sniffing posters around here. I have a new respect for you Farva ;D

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"davike" wrote:

You must have guts saying that with all the Maddenite, Vick crotch sniffing posters around here. I have a new respect for you Farva ;D
    Gotta agree with on that one Davike.
    Kids gottem.....
    Standby for the Maddenites
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:

lol...I say Vick is BELOW average as far as actually playing the position goes.

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

I agree....he is wayyyyy overrated.

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

"Ltrey" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

O i hope all of you go to ppo hell. ;D.. he is overrated but he is exciting to watch tho

Thanks josdin00

"tb04512" wrote:
    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:

O i hope all of you go to ppo hell. ;D.. he is overrated but he is exciting to watch tho
    Not the kind of "exciting to watch" you want in a QB.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"davike" wrote:
    "Freakout" wrote:
    "Purplexing" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    It worked for Culpe.... uh, ...never mind.
    Also Aaron Brooks.
    There is a very very long list of unsuccessfull QBs in the league who had a very strong arm. Its retarded to base your theory on a guy just by his arm strength, yeah its a nice bonus but a strong arm doesn't make or break a QB in the NFL.
    Jeff George had one of the biggest arms of the last 20 years in the NFL - and one of the tiniest minds.
    Bad combo.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast