Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. #11
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    Yeah, that was my point, dexter!!
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Creep" wrote:
    Yeah, that was my point, dexter!!
    What was your point?
    That he won't fail so he should be a top 5 pick?
    Wrong.
    He had a good game, has good physical attributes, and did well in recent workouts.
    That doesn't guarantee success.


    Russell is a top 5 projection only because teams at the top need a good QB prospect and he seems to be just that.
    It has nothing to do with his near certainty of success.

    Who is dexter?
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  3. #13
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    Dude, you're playing both sides of the same coin...
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  4. #14
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    It seems to me that most of the draft predictions that i read seem to say that quin should be the number one qb taken but the raiders will pick russel because they are poorly managed and like his arm. That leads me to believe that if the raiders don't take him he could fall a few spots. I would guess he will go between 5 and 7.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Creep" wrote:
    Dude, you're playing both sides of the same coin...
    What was your point?
    You implied Russell is 'guaranteed to succeed' by exclaiming he should fall in the top 5; i.e. 'WTHN?'.

    I am asking for your justification and you are avoiding replying with his stats, or other points to substantiate your claim.

    Sincerely,

    Poindexter


    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  6. #16
    Creep's Avatar
    Creep is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    343

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    Yeah, I said "Why the hell not"????
    Where was Montana picked?? Torretta?? T. JACKSON????UMMMM Kurt
    Warner?? ROMO???To say he is NOT a top 5 is assinine!!!BUT,,,,with caution 'cause ya never really know...Phil Simms..Little guy from a little school( Moorehead State)
    Actually started off as a wuss in the league....Hopping all down the field after smackinhid hand on a helmet. But became known as a top notch QB...And thought of one of the the toughest to ever play the game....

    THAT was the point( and ya got he dexter part,..good) BE CAREFUL...I would rather have Quinn,( just seems safer..A smart, safe play guy that will get ya the yards,...Russel, may be looked at as a big play guy,...but
    CRAP,...WHAT PROMISE!!)
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

  7. #17
    tjohnson's Avatar
    tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    552

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league

    How do ya like them apples?!

  8. #18
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "tjohnson" wrote:
    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league
    Yeah because everyone knows all you need to be successfull in the NFL as a QB is a strong arm.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    999

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "davike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league
    Yeah because everyone knows all you need to be successfull in the NFL as a QB is a strong arm.
    It worked for Culpe.... uh, ...never mind.
    When we stop to think about it, most folks behavior isn't perplexing after all !

  10. #20
    Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    846
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: JaMarcus Russel shouldn't be a top five pick!

    "Purplexing" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    "tjohnson" wrote:
    idk, i'd love to have him (russel that is). he immediately enters the NFL and has the strongest arm in the league
    Yeah because everyone knows all you need to be successfull in the NFL as a QB is a strong arm.
    It worked for Culpe.... uh, ...never mind.
    Also Aaron Brooks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jamarcus Russell Joining The Vikes: It Makes Sense
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:37 PM
  2. JaMarcus Russell agree in principle to deal
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 01:41 PM
  3. JaMarcus Russell's uncle says deal with Raiders 'almost done'
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:35 PM
  4. JaMarcus Russell expected to be in camp when it opens Thursday
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 09:55 AM
  5. Russel streak snapped.
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 04:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •