Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "C" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Your a millionaire...or pretty close anyways.
    Why you doin booga shugga out in the public eye???
    Why would you do it period, for that matter?

    I guess pro athletes like to have their fun too.
    :
    Again - I will never ever ever ever understand why these idiots don't hire drivers.

    =Z=
    I cant understand why these idiots cant "Just say no"....at least long enough for their playing careers to be over.
    What is the average NFL career??
    Less then 5 years??
    They have a very short window to make as much money as they can....because MOST will never work another job in their lives that pay over 100K a year....


    I personnally have never even tried an illegal substance....but can it really be THAT GOOD, that you are willing to pi$$ away this window of opportunity?


    Z....you are right.....a cop would have never approached a limo....or better yet...if you must....go home and do it there.
    Because:

    A.) It's fun (as much as some of you want to condemn it)
    B.) They're young
    C.) They have A LOT of money
    D.) They feel they have an image to uphold with their friends. Football players are built on a "Macho" mentality.
    I truly am not condemning the use of drugs.....as long as someone doesnt steal from me to support their habit....to each their own.
    I just think it is sad that someone cant get through to these guys to lay low for a few years....get what they can...then take the rest of their life for "fun".
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  2. #12
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    lol and he was on the hot seat of getting cut before this, i wonder if he is gonna get cut now............hmmmmmmm ???

    Matt Jones anybody? Maybe play some QB? LMAO

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  3. #13
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    rush, rush get the yeyo....... :P

  4. #14
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    over/under Williamson set him up just so he could get a spot on the roster?

  5. #15
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Your a millionaire...or pretty close anyways.
    Why you doin booga shugga out in the public eye???
    Why would you do it period, for that matter?

    I guess pro athletes like to have their fun too.
    :
    Again - I will never ever ever ever understand why these idiots don't hire drivers.

    =Z=
    No shit. Millions of dollars and you can't pay some guy $30 an hour or more to drive you?

  6. #16
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Your a millionaire...or pretty close anyways.
    Why you doin booga shugga out in the public eye???
    Why would you do it period, for that matter?

    I guess pro athletes like to have their fun too.
    :
    Can't blame them for doing what they do. Fame, in the public eye, or money won't change that.

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    Your a millionaire...or pretty close anyways.
    Why you doin booga shugga out in the public eye???
    Why would you do it period, for that matter?

    I guess pro athletes like to have their fun too.
    :
    Again - I will never ever ever ever understand why these idiots don't hire drivers.

    =Z=
    I cant understand why these idiots cant "Just say no"....at least long enough for their playing careers to be over.
    What is the average NFL career??
    Less then 5 years??
    They have a very short window to make as much money as they can....because MOST will never work another job in their lives that pay over 100K a year....


    I personnally have never even tried an illegal substance....but can it really be THAT GOOD, that you are willing to pi$$ away this window of opportunity?


    Z....you are right.....a cop would have never approached a limo....or better yet...if you must....go home and do it there.
    I see your point but seriously with the rookie contracts they are giving, do you really need to play more then 1 year?

  8. #18
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "Garland" wrote:
    over/under Williamson set him up just so he could get a spot on the roster?
    When you suck that bad, you need to do something.

  9. #19
    jkjuggalo's Avatar
    jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,131

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    lol and he was on the hot seat of getting cut before this, i wonder if he is gonna get cut now............hmmmmmmm ???

    Matt Jones anybody? Maybe play some QB? LMAO
    Matt Jones is the reason TJack played DII ball...he couldn't beat out that crackhead.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

  10. #20
    StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,255

    Re: Jaguars' Jones arrested on felony drug charge

    If the cops can't see you, they can't make the arrest. Enough said. The people who get arrested make themselves visible to street cops.

    I am not condoning what Jones did. But I am just making a point.


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Packers' Jolly indicted on Texas felony drug charges
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 09:04 AM
  2. Darrion Scott arrested for felony assault
    By NodakPaul in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 07:46 AM
  3. Former Cowboys QB Quincy Carter Arrested On Drug Charge
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 11:17 PM
  4. Pacman faces felony charge in Georgia
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2007, 03:29 PM
  5. Jaguars Greg Jones out for the season
    By PurplePride80 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2006, 07:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •