Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58
  1. #21
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Mar, it seems you need to spend some time on this site if you're in awe of how much the folks here know about uniforms.
    Just signed in.
    Gonna start a thread about socks...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "josdin00" wrote:
    In case anyone is interested, here's the new wordmark for the jaguars:

    url=http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg][img width=450 height=450]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg[/img][/url]

    and since we're talking about new uniforms, here's what the Lions (probably) will be wearing next year:
    [img width=450 height=427]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/UofM2sweeet/BubblesNew.png[/img]
    [img width=450 height=335]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/shimsham/resize.jpg[/img]

    I hope that isn't what the Lions are wearing next year.
    I like the fact that the Vikings are the only team with standard white on white for way uniforms.
    Looks like Detroit would be copying that. >
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    In case anyone is interested, here's the new wordmark for the jaguars:

    url=http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg][img width=450 height=450]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg[/img][/url]

    and since we're talking about new uniforms, here's what the Lions (probably) will be wearing next year:
    [img width=450 height=427]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/UofM2sweeet/BubblesNew.png[/img]
    [img width=450 height=335]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/shimsham/resize.jpg[/img]

    I hope that isn't what the Lions are wearing next year.
    I like the fact that the Vikings are the only team with standard white on white for way uniforms.
    Looks like Detroit would be copying that. >
    If you look closely, I think the pants are grey/silver, not white.

  4. #24
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Maybe the same as someone watching Dancing with the Stars.

  5. #25
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    That new Lions logo looks more like a wolf.

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Maybe the same as someone watching Dancing with the Stars.
    LOL, one would think that, however, I don't watch that show to see what they are wearing......






    For the life of me I can't remember what color thier socks, shirts or pants were.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #27
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Maybe the same as someone watching Dancing with the Stars.
    LOL, one would think that, however, I don't watch that show to see what they are wearing......






    For the life of me I can't remember what color thier socks, shirts or pants were.

    Why not just turn on Telemundo. Every show is half naked.

  8. #28
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Maybe the same as someone watching Dancing with the Stars.
    LOL, one would think that, however, I don't watch that show to see what they are wearing......






    For the life of me I can't remember what color thier socks, shirts or pants were.

    Why not just turn on Telemundo. Every show is half naked.
    Or porn, bypass the shitty dancing and outfits for some shitty acting.

  9. #29
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    well i read my piece on profootballtalk.com... the lions uni's look the same but pleasantly different.. bout time they did something with that lion!

  10. #30
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "josdin00" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I hope that isn't what the Lions are wearing next year.
    I like the fact that the Vikings are the only team with standard white on white for way uniforms.
    Looks like Detroit would be copying that. >
    If you look closely, I think the pants are grey/silver, not white.
    aha.
    You are correct.
    Thanks.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings @ Jaguars
    By Bleedin Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:19 PM
  2. Jaguars
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
  3. What Was That Jaguars Fan Doing?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 10:09 PM
  4. Jaguars run for 375 yds
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Jaguars @ Patriots
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •