Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58
  1. #11
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    they just changed the font... big deal!..

    i also heard they are gonna stick with one color instead of switching with the black/teal/white and black/white pants... they alternate so it has ppl wondering what their real dominant color is...

    it's for identity purposes.. but i say it sells more jerseys... go figure!

  2. #12
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    they just changed the font... big deal!..

    i also heard they are gonna stick with one color instead of switching with the black/teal/white and black/white pants... they alternate so it has ppl wondering what their real dominant color is...

    it's for identity purposes.. but i say it sells more jerseys... go figure!
    Those aren't the real ones, its just photoshopped.
    Some also have a gold stripe similar to the Pats on the shoulders.
    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

  3. #13
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "oaklandzoo24" wrote:
    they just changed the font... big deal!..

    i also heard they are gonna stick with one color instead of switching with the black/teal/white and black/white pants... they alternate so it has ppl wondering what their real dominant color is...

    it's for identity purposes.. but i say it sells more jerseys... go figure!
    Those aren't the real ones, its just photoshopped.
    Some also have a gold stripe similar to the Pats on the shoulders.
    oh ok.. but that's still what i heard based on the other part...

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    Mar, it seems you need to spend some time on this site if you're in awe of how much the folks here know about uniforms.

  6. #16
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    ...coming from a guy that watches dancing with the stars.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #17
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    In case anyone is interested, here's the new wordmark for the jaguars:

    url=http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg][img width=450 height=450]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg[/img][/url]

    and since we're talking about new uniforms, here's what the Lions (probably) will be wearing next year:
    [img width=450 height=427]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/UofM2sweeet/BubblesNew.png[/img]
    [img width=450 height=335]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/shimsham/resize.jpg[/img]


  8. #18
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "josdin00" wrote:
    In case anyone is interested, here's the new wordmark for the jaguars:

    url=http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg][img width=450 height=450]http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p5820920dt.jpg[/img][/url]

    and since we're talking about new uniforms, here's what the Lions (probably) will be wearing next year:
    [img width=450 height=427]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h134/UofM2sweeet/BubblesNew.png[/img]
    [img width=450 height=335]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/shimsham/resize.jpg[/img]

    If thatis teh Lions new Uni's I have to give them props. They look realy nice especially the logo

  9. #19
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Garland" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    If thatis teh Lions new Uni's I have to give them props. They look realy nice especially the logo
    The logo and wordmark were leaked on NFLshop.com, so I'm confident that those are accurate. I'm not sure of the source of the page with the uniforms, so I won't vouch for that. However, the spec sheet does look similar to others that I've seen in the past, so it has the feel of authenticity as far as I'm concerned.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Seriously, how do you guys know this much stuff about uniforms?
    Gaaaaaaadzoooks.
    Makes me wonder about some of you..... :
    ...coming from a guy that watches dancing with the stars.
    LOL, I don't watch it to see what they are wearing but rather what they aren't..... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings @ Jaguars
    By Bleedin Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:19 PM
  2. Jaguars
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
  3. What Was That Jaguars Fan Doing?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 10:09 PM
  4. Jaguars run for 375 yds
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Jaguars @ Patriots
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •