Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/23/jags-getting-new-uniforms-too/

    Posted by Mike Florio on March 23, 2009, 10:29 p.m. EDT

    At a time when Lions fans are waiting for evidence of the new uniforms that their favorite team will be wearing in 2009, fans of another franchise named for a jungle cat also will soon be getting a new reason to plunk down good money for a new jersey.
    Or two.
    Or three.

    The Jaguars will be getting new uniforms this year.

    Here’s a description of the new duds, form Vic Ketchman of Jaguars.com:
    “Long before last season began, I heard rumblings about [owner] Wayne Weaver wanting a cleanup and standardization of the uniform design.
    The concern was that there were too many combination's and that the Jaguars were losing identity.
    What are their true colors and which is their dominant color?
    I think the new uniform design is going to define the team’s colors and provide distinct home and away combination's.”

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    JSS84 says:
    March 23rd, 2009 at 10:38 pm

    The Jags should have Mike Tice run down the cat walk with the new uniforms. They should also put a bank roll of Benjamin’s in one of his hands, and Super Bowl tickets in the other.
    ;D
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    Yet if the thread was titled "Jags sign center depth" you would dive in head first...

  5. #5
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    I just want us to wear all purple at home on a regular basis and I will be happy as hell!!!..
    even if we went 0-8 at home, i'd still be psyched because we wore the all purples... they are that ridiculously sick uni's....

  6. #6
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    I just want us to wear all purple at home on a regular basis and I will be happy as hell!!!..
    even if we went 0-8 at home, i'd still be psyched because we wore the all purples... they are that ridiculously sick uni's....
    lol I agree with about 75% of the statement. I love the all purple....

    even if we did it one prime time game a year again that would be cool.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  7. #7
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "Tad7" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    I just want us to wear all purple at home on a regular basis and I will be happy as hell!!!..
    even if we went 0-8 at home, i'd still be psyched because we wore the all purples... they are that ridiculously sick uni's....
    lol I agree with about 75% of the statement. I love the all purple....

    even if we did it one prime time game a year again that would be cool.
    LOL.. yeah, obviously i don't want us to go 0-8.. if we did, however, wearing all purple it would't hurt so bad...

    but i just said that to say i wish we'd wear it more often... it just looked so good... and now we don't even wear the purple pants... what a crock!!

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    I just want us to wear all purple at home on a regular basis and I will be happy as hell!!!..
    even if we went 0-8 at home, i'd still be psyched because we wore the all purples... they are that ridiculously sick uni's....
    lol I agree with about 75% of the statement. I love the all purple....

    even if we did it one prime time game a year again that would be cool.
    LOL.. yeah, obviously i don't want us to go 0-8.. if we did, however, wearing all purple it would't hurt so bad...

    but i just said that to say i wish we'd wear it more often... it just looked so good... and now we don't even wear the purple pants... what a crock!!
    I liked the uniforms, but if I remember correctly, there was no standard on the socks. Some players had purple socks, some had white.
    It looked a little sloppy.
    Purple on purple with white socks is pretty badass IMHO, but didn't Pat Williams say like he felt like a giant grape?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,951

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Tad7" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    And yet another uniform thread......... Simply amazing. ;D
    I just want us to wear all purple at home on a regular basis and I will be happy as hell!!!..
    even if we went 0-8 at home, i'd still be psyched because we wore the all purples... they are that ridiculously sick uni's....
    lol I agree with about 75% of the statement. I love the all purple....

    even if we did it one prime time game a year again that would be cool.
    LOL.. yeah, obviously i don't want us to go 0-8.. if we did, however, wearing all purple it would't hurt so bad...

    but i just said that to say i wish we'd wear it more often... it just looked so good... and now we don't even wear the purple pants... what a crock!!
    I liked the uniforms, but if I remember correctly, there was no standard on the socks. Some players had purple socks, some had white.
    It looked a little sloppy.
    Purple on purple with white socks is pretty badass IMHO, but didn't Pat Williams say like he felt like a giant grape?
    yeah, he said that... along with it was just too much purple.. i think that's why they didn't wear them any more... but that's some BS... they should still do it.. .maybe i'll write him a letter and peitition it so that he will reconsider...


  10. #10
    oaklandzoo24's Avatar
    oaklandzoo24 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,897

    Re: Jaguars Getting New Uniforms

    "There are 3 things that sell in America:
    Violence, sex, and drugs.
    The only way you are going to make this game more appealing to the public than it was before is if there are on field orgies at halftime and the domes become massive opium dens."

    [img width=450 height=55]http://img216.imageshac

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings @ Jaguars
    By Bleedin Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 12:19 PM
  2. Jaguars
    By snowinapril in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:03 PM
  3. What Was That Jaguars Fan Doing?
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 10:09 PM
  4. Jaguars run for 375 yds
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 07:52 AM
  5. Jaguars @ Patriots
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-08-2006, 03:46 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •