Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

Re: Jags to possibly cut Troy Williamson?

"C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=carta4eva link=topic=47344.msg825877#msg825877 date=1219849760]
    my problem with TWILL is not only did he not prove to be one of the worst football players at his position of all time, but on his way out he tried to blame our organization for his shortcomings, no class whatsoever!
    >
    Really? What'd he say?

In hindsight yes, he shouldn't have even been drafted but pre combine he was seen as a late 3rd to early 4th round pick.
    My bad I was thinking of James and his weight issues, but TWILL did blame the 'critical' Minnesota media for his follies, imagine if he was drafted by the eagles or one of the the New York teams... yikes!
    To his defense... he was drafted to pretty much replace Randy Moss... No one can live up to that.
    I wasn't an irrational fan expecting him to be anywhere near Randy's stratosphere but I expected a top ten WR (although we reached for him) to know how to catch, he proved that he was a combine warrior, who had no business being drafted in the first three rounds of the 2005 draft.
    He shouldn't have been drafted period... the guy has 3 career TDs and just a little over 1,000 yards...

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47344.msg825878#msg825878 date=1219849955]
    my problem with TWILL is not only did he not prove to be one of the worst football players at his position of all time, but on his way out he tried to blame our organization for his shortcomings, no class whatsoever!
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    My bad I was thinking of James and his weight issues, but TWILL did blame the 'critical' Minnesota media for his follies, imagine if he was drafted by the eagles or one of the the New York teams... yikes!
    To his defense... he was drafted to pretty much replace Randy Moss... No one can live up to that.
    I wasn't an irrational fan expecting him to be anywhere near Randy's stratosphere but I expected a top ten WR (although we reached for him) to know how to catch, he proved that he was a combine warrior, who had no business being drafted in the first three rounds of the 2005 draft.
    He shouldn't have been drafted period... the guy has 3 career TDs and just a little over 1,000 yards...

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]

Whoa. You treat the guy like he's worthless. Did you know he's really really fast?
    ;D
    [/quote]

Yeah.
    I believe there is a sport named Track and Field for people like TWill
    ;D

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"ejmat" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=carta4eva link=topic=47344.msg825888#msg825888 date=1219850843]
    >
    Really? What'd he say?

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]

Whoa. You treat the guy like he's worthless. Did you know he's really really fast?
    ;D
    [/quote]

Yeah.
    ;D
    [/quote]

Our olympic team could have used him this year.

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47344.msg825890#msg825890 date=1219851201]
    >
    Really? What'd he say?

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

Yeah.
    ;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Just not on relay, we had enough TWill type drops there for awhile.

"Bkfldviking" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=carta4eva link=topic=47344.msg825896#msg825896 date=1219851812]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47344.msg825890#msg825890 date=1219851201]
    >
    Really? What'd he say?

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]

;D
    [/quote]

Yeah.
    ;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Just not on relay, we had enough TWill type drops there for awhile.
    [/quote]

Good point.
    I also wonder about the hurdles becasue you know how he likes to close his eyes when he may hit something or be hit.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"ejmat" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    If we could teach him how to catch... we should pick him back up. We got an extra pick for him.. nothing lost. Lets take a chance on him again.

[size=5pt]note sarcasm... floop Williamson
    He is in his mid 20s.
    If he doesn't know how to catch with pads and someone ready to clock him he will never learn.
    Did you read the "note sarcasm... floop Williamson comment at the bottom lol

"erik5032" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    If we could teach him how to catch... we should pick him back up. We got an extra pick for him.. nothing lost. Lets take a chance on him again.

[size=5pt]note sarcasm... floop Williamson
    He is in his mid 20s.
    If he doesn't know how to catch with pads and someone ready to clock him he will never learn.
    Did you read the "note sarcasm... floop Williamson comment at the bottom lol
    To be honest I didn't.
    I didn't even notice it till you said something about it.
    My eyes are getting bad.
    It's like the day I turned 40 my eyes just said I don't want to work well anymore
    ;D
    I still SEE that TWill can't catch.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

he caught a touchdown today. and it wasnt with his facemask
    We're bringing purple back.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"gregair13" wrote:
    Erstwhile, Wade drops onethat could have been a TD.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"gregair13" wrote:
    Now if he could only play against 3rd string defenders ALL season long...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast