Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

Re: Jags to possibly cut Troy Williamson?

my problem with TWILL is not only did he not prove to be one of the worst football players at his position of all time, but on his way out he tried to blame our organization for his shortcomings, no class whatsoever!
    >
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"carta4eva" wrote:
    my problem with TWILL is not only did he not prove to be one of the worst football players at his position of all time, but on his way out he tried to blame our organization for his shortcomings, no class whatsoever!
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I don't know why they would cut him already, it can take years to learn a new offense.
    But all offenses require the WR to be able to catch, something he cannot do apparently.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

"C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    My bad I was thinking of James and his weight issues, but TWILL did blame the 'critical' Minnesota media for his follies, imagine if he was drafted by the eagles or one of the the New York teams... yikes!

"carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    My bad I was thinking of James and his weight issues, but TWILL did blame the 'critical' Minnesota media for his follies, imagine if he was drafted by the eagles or one of the the New York teams... yikes!
    To his defense... he was drafted to pretty much replace Randy Moss... No one can live up to that.

funkyasflea is offline Pro-Bowler

"C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    To his defense... he was drafted to pretty much replace Randy Moss... No one can live up to that.
    But he didn't even live up to expectations of even a 4th round pick, let alone a first rounder...he was a bust as a pick in general...he maybe MAYBE would have been a gem in the 6th or 7th round based off of his performance in the NFL.

"funkyasflea" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    But he didn't even live up to expectations of even a 4th round pick, let alone a first rounder...he was a bust as a pick in general...he maybe MAYBE would have been a gem in the 6th or 7th round based off of his performance in the NFL.
    Don't get me wrong, I think he is one of the biggest busts of all time, not even mentioning one of the worst WRs of all time...

But, I don't think any receiver would have made us happy... let's be honest, we all wanted Moss back.

"C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    I wasn't an irrational fan expecting him to be anywhere near Randy's stratosphere but I expected a top ten WR (although we reached for him) to know how to catch, he proved that he was a combine warrior, who had no business being drafted in the first three rounds of the 2005 draft.

"carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    I wasn't an irrational fan expecting him to be anywhere near Randy's stratosphere but I expected a top ten WR (although we reached for him) to know how to catch, he proved that he was a combine warrior, who had no business being drafted in the first three rounds of the 2005 draft.
    He shouldn't have been drafted period... the guy has 3 career TDs and just a little over 1,000 yards...

FOR HIS CAREER.

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=carta4eva link=topic=47344.msg825877#msg825877 date=1219849760]
    >
    Really? What'd he say?
    He shouldn't have been drafted period... the guy has 3 career TDs and just a little over 1,000 yards...

FOR HIS CAREER.
    [/quote]

Whoa. You treat the guy like he's worthless. Did you know he's really really fast?
    ;D

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast