Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    LONG ON FOOTBALL: Jags a big, dysfunctional family
    Associated Press
    24 Oct. 2006



    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars want everyone to believe they're one big, happy, healthy family. The truth is they're as dysfunctional as a family on reality television, causing them to look like Super Bowl contenders one week and postseason pretenders the next...

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    Funny how Mike Tice goes there and the team becomes dysfunctional.



    Coincidence?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  3. #3
    PurplePride80's Avatar
    PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,980

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    Yeah, they haven't been able to win a game on the road this year.

    Let's hope that changes this Sunday when they play the Philadelphia Eagles.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

  4. #4
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    "Acumen" wrote:
    LONG ON FOOTBALL: Jags a big, dysfunctional family
    Associated Press
    24 Oct. 2006




    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars want everyone to believe they're one big, happy, healthy family. The truth is they're as dysfunctional as a family on reality television, causing them to look like Super Bowl contenders one week and postseason pretenders the next...


    Stupid jags losing to the Texans! They were my survivor pick that week! Now I'm out of the running for 2400 bucks! BASTARDS!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #5
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    LONG ON FOOTBALL: Jags a big, dysfunctional family
    Associated Press
    24 Oct. 2006




    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars want everyone to believe they're one big, happy, healthy family. The truth is they're as dysfunctional as a family on reality television, causing them to look like Super Bowl contenders one week and postseason pretenders the next...


    Stupid jags losing to the Texans! They were my survivor pick that week! Now I'm out of the running for 2400 bucks! BASTARDS!!
    Blame Mike Tice.
    It was always fun to blame him when he was here, so why stop?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #6
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    LONG ON FOOTBALL: Jags a big, dysfunctional family
    Associated Press
    24 Oct. 2006




    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars want everyone to believe they're one big, happy, healthy family. The truth is they're as dysfunctional as a family on reality television, causing them to look like Super Bowl contenders one week and postseason pretenders the next...


    Stupid jags losing to the Texans! They were my survivor pick that week! Now I'm out of the running for 2400 bucks! BASTARDS!!
    Blame Mike Tice.
    It was always fun to blame him when he was here, so why stop?

    It just seems funny that Tice goes there and they go from a 12 - 4 team last year to a 3 - 3 team this year and are losing to teams that not nearly as good as they are.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  7. #7
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    Perhaps the NFL has learned to game plan around Del Rio?

  8. #8
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "Acumen" wrote:
    LONG ON FOOTBALL: Jags a big, dysfunctional family
    Associated Press
    24 Oct. 2006




    JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - The Jacksonville Jaguars want everyone to believe they're one big, happy, healthy family. The truth is they're as dysfunctional as a family on reality television, causing them to look like Super Bowl contenders one week and postseason pretenders the next...


    Stupid jags losing to the Texans! They were my survivor pick that week! Now I'm out of the running for 2400 bucks! BASTARDS!!
    Blame Mike Tice.
    It was always fun to blame him when he was here, so why stop?
    I blame Smoot.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    "whackthepack" wrote:
    Funny how Mike Tice goes there and the team becomes dysfunctional.



    Coincidence?
    Its fred smoots fault
    You republican whore!

  10. #10
    PAvikesfan's Avatar
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,037

    Re: Jags a big, dysfunctional family

    Tice = team dysfunctional

    simple as 1 = 1

Similar Threads

  1. Davis shows why Raiders remain dysfunctional
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:00 AM
  2. Booty family mirrors Manning family?
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2008, 02:09 PM
  3. Ten most dysfunctional offseasons
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 02:27 AM
  4. Dysfunctional Family Circus
    By Zeus in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 12:18 PM
  5. JAGS, YOU CAN DO IT!!
    By hovan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 06:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •