Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jacksonville...

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Jacksonville...

finally, someone who agrees with me!! i posted earlier that jacksonville and new orleans were gonna be my surprise breakout teams of 04-05

the only thing that the jags have goin against them is that they are in the same division as the colts and the titans ... so as long as they're stuck in that division, they can go 9-7 or 10-6 and still be left out

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Jacksonville...

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    finally, someone who agrees with me!! i posted earlier that jacksonville and new orleans were gonna be my surprise breakout teams of 04-05

the only thing that the jags have goin against them is that they are in the same division as the colts and the titans ... so as long as they're stuck in that division, they can go 9-7 or 10-6 and still be left out
    Dont think new orleans, they still need a defense first of all. Offense is good enough to get to the playoffs. Defense for them is a concern.

Jax is a behind the radar team that i think will suprise many this year with yet an even more improved defense. Offense already had a year under their belt to jell together and it will only be time before leftwich can be considered one of the top qb's.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

silvermane is offline Rookie

Jacksonville...

i think you are right jacksonville could be dangerous this year especially if they run the ball more. they have a couple very good running backs in taylor and toefield. their offensive line is probably the best in that division too. the defense has gotten really good these last couple seasons and would be even better if they can get hugh douglas to play. i still don't think they are good enough just yet to beat out the colts and titans. if they were in the afc north they would probably get to the playoffs.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Jacksonville...

Reggie Williams will have the best year of the rookie receivers because he has the best QB throwing to him in Leftwich. C'mon (sorry silvermane) but Roy Williams isn't going to post great stats with Harrington throwing to him. I don't remember the other receivers that got drafted, but I would have to agree with muchluv on this issue!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12