Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: It's ALL about OL!!!

yes, but there are only about 3 packers fans that I actually put any value to what they say. most of them believe that the packers can win the superbowl this year, and the rest think they will be contenders within the next 3 years. if a non-packer fan says that favrie boy is the best, then i'll have something to say to them, but if a packer fan says it, i really don't even want to dignify that comment with a reply

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

Why's everything about athleticism? What about Brains? I think QB's have to be the smartest b/c they have to know which way to throw the ball and who to throw the ball to. It gets confusing with all those other guys out there to know who's on your team and who isn't. I'd make a good QB. Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile. I'm dead serious. I can also multiply any number by any number under 99. That's smart. I'm special. The ladies love me.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Braddock" wrote:
    Why's everything about athleticism? What about Brains? I think QB's have to be the smartest b/c they have to know which way to throw the ball and who to throw the ball to. It gets confusing with all those other guys out there to know who's on your team and who isn't. I'd make a good QB.

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile. I'm dead serious. I can also multiply any number by any number under 99. That's smart. I'm special. The ladies love me.
    I'll have to call you a liar on that one.

Unless your talking about throwing a pigskin off of a cliff or out of an airplane.

1 mile = 1,760 yards
    1/4 mile = 440 yards

There is no way in hell you are going to get anyone to believe you can throw a football the length of 4 football fields.

If your as smart with numbers as you say you are, you'd have been able
    to do the math yourself. :wink:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

definatly think there was a lot of sarcasm in that post singer, ik its hard to detect on the internet, but the way its worded.. he's either a stuck up dipshit, which i dont believe, or he's being sarcastic

but now about the thread; i'd say its easy to say OL's are some of the worst althletes on the field, because they're not so rounded as many other positions when it comes to physical fitness & ability. HOWEVER saying people at one position are some of the worst althletes ON A PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM, still is nothing to laugh about, being the worst althlete on a team in the NFL still means you're a hell of a lot better then 90% of the other people out there

plus we all know, they're the most important position in the game

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12