Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Impact Analysis: Baltimore Ravens QB breakdown

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Impact Analysis: Baltimore Ravens QB breakdown[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
    May 6, 2008

By Bryce McRae

Move over Kyle Boller, there is a new quarterback in town. The Baltimore Ravens traded up in the 2008 NFL Draft (after originally moving down 18 places) to draft University of Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco with the 18th overall pick. He became the first Division I-AA quarterback to be drafted in the first round since retiring quarterback Steve McNair was selected third overall in 1995 by the Houston Oilers. Ironically, the team's need to grab a quarterback early in the draft became more immediate due to the surprise retirement of McNair in April.

http://www.kffl.com/article.php/89325/74
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Impact Analysis: Baltimore Ravens QB breakdown

The offense will have a new look this year under Cameron. The team is expected to feature a smash-mouth running game with more emphasis placed on the tight ends and running backs. Throwing the ball out of the backfield was a large part of Cameron's offense in previous stops with the Chargers and Miami Dolphins. In a move perhaps tailored to Flacco, Cameron is expected to throw out of the shotgun more than he has in previous years. According to Cameron, the Ravens offense will be "almost 50-50 underneath center and shotgun."
    It will probably be a bit rocky at first, but I think thier offense will be fun to watch.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg