Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: I'm Here To Eat My Worms...any way you fry 'em!

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    well, think about it, snow. since the packers LOST to the Bears (that's right. the packers GAVE THAT GAME AWAY VIA STUPID FOOLISH ACTIONS), what the HECK do you think will happen to your beloved Vikings against them next week? are you kiddin' me, kiddo? you foolish viking fans...you're so quick to jump down us packer fans' throats after a SMALL blimish (sp) in our record, when you guys sit at the bottom w/ only one win. i could have sworn, after each LOSS by the vikings, I DID NOT get down right dirty and ugly w/ the remarks. i kept cool, knowing full well that you guys were trying to heal and deal w/ the fact that this would be a horrible season. well, i guess it doesn't pay to be a good gal, or a neighbor, either.
    Are you really a journalist? Sometimes I seriously doubt that.

The packers were pretty much exposed last night. The bears shut down the middle of the field and those dumpoff routes and Favre started making stupid decisions in the second half. The packers coaching staff abandoned the running game in the 2nd half as well. They had
    been killing the Bears D on the ground and suddenly McCarthy decides to put the ball in Favre's hands and essentially wait for him to make mistakes. Not to mention Rookie "sensation" James Jones has worse fumblitis than your old buddy Ahman Green.
    :

Cedric Benson couldn't rush at all against the packers. We rushed all over you guys with Adrian. How in the hell are the Bears (no running game) going to be able to rush against Pat and Kevin come next weekend. The packers have an improved defense but c'mon. Their run D is nowhere near as good as ours. That is added to the fact that the Packers destroyed the Bears on the ground while we have one of the best Rushing offense in the NFL. Face it, we match up very well with the bears.

Get ready for your fans to start stepping up to that ledge when McCarthy is labeled coach collapse.
    And now that teams have the recipe to beat the Pack, it is going to be a long season for the Packer Backers.
    Trust us bono... we saw the same thing happen to our 4-2 Vikings last year...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"SKOL" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    we're not a "good sound" team? huh? well, what does that make the vikings, snow? come on now. i'm not happy about the loss, but come on now! we're head and shoulders above EVERY TEAM in our division, and you know it! sure, it's a DEAL that we loss last night, but it's not THAT BIG OF A DEAL. [size=10pt]We're still clinching a playoff birth (that's a fact).[/size]
    The Vikes were 4-2 at one point last year and ended up 6-10.
    All it takes is someone to figure out how to take advantage of your weeknesses and other teams follow suit.
    Maybe the second half of the Bears game is an indicator of how the rest of the season will go?
    You just don't know.
    It's a little too early to make playoff predictions.

We love ya Cliff Clavin, and we love to raz you.
    I'd bet that very few of us are seriously confident about our current season.
    We're just hoping that we get a few things figured out, and turn it around before season's end (T. Jackson, O-Line, etc.).
    I was just saying the exact same thing.
    Smart minds must think alike... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

bono is offline Hall of Famer

you know what, guys (and gals)? I'm sorry. I was wrong to start getting all upset about your comments. Afterall, this thread is slugged "I'm Here to eat my worms...any way you fry 'em"...what else should I expect?
    Again, I'm sorry. Bash away ,all!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    you know what, guys (and gals)? I'm sorry. I was wrong to start getting all upset about your comments. Afterall, this thread is slugged "I'm Here to eat my worms...any way you fry 'em"...what else should I expect?
    I think we are all just sick of the Super Bowl talk by Packer fans. I just hope Chilly watches this game and figures out how to beat the Pack in Lamblow.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"bono" wrote:
    No worries.

Sometimes even you crack me up Bono.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    I think you were a bit over emotional.

BTW, you didn't expect sympathy here, from us, when your team has only one loss.
    I don't think you are going to find it here.
    You might try the Cowboy, Pats or Colts fan sites.
    Heck you might be able to find some empathy at the fans sites of the Redskins, Steelers, Jags and Titans.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Nothing like losing a game to get the blood pumping. Bono you should have been ready for some worm scarfing. I don't know that a blueprint has been laid out to beat the Pack, but taking the middle of the field away was some good defensive strategy. Probably easier said than done, but you can bet others will try. Now we are going to Soldier field, and I think we do match up against the bears better than the Packers do. Looking for a win on the road in our division.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

BTW, the Packwas the worst 4-0 team out there.
    The Pack was a play or two away from a minimum of 2 losses.
    The ball bounced your way a lot in those first four games.
    IMHO, you guys are a slightly better than .500 team.

Yes, you have a good chance of making the playoffs.
    The Pack will go as far as Favre takes them.

Last night was the first time the Pack had the ball bounce the other way, now you know how it feels!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    "bono" wrote:
    we're not a "good sound" team? huh? well, what does that make the vikings, snow? come on now. i'm not happy about the loss, but come on now! we're head and shoulders above EVERY TEAM in our division, and you know it! sure, it's a DEAL that we loss last night, but it's not THAT BIG OF A DEAL. [size=10pt]We're still clinching a playoff birth (that's a fact).[/size]
    The Vikes were 4-2 at one point last year and ended up 6-10.
    All it takes is someone to figure out how to take advantage of your weeknesses and other teams follow suit.
    Maybe the second half of the Bears game is an indicator of how the rest of the season will go?
    You just don't know.
    It's a little too early to make playoff predictions.

We love ya Cliff Clavin, and we love to raz you.
    I'd bet that very few of us are seriously confident about our current season.
    We're just hoping that we get a few things figured out, and turn it around before season's end (T. Jackson, O-Line, etc.).
    I was just saying the exact same thing.
    [size=10pt]Smart minds must think alike[/size]... ;D
    It's "great minds think alike".

And yes we do.
    ;D

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

Vikings have a do or die situation this weekend. They HAVE to win...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast