Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I'm Here To Eat My Worms...any way you fry 'em!

"bono" wrote:
    we're not a "good sound" team? huh? well, what does that make the vikings, snow? come on now. i'm not happy about the loss, but come on now! we're head and shoulders above EVERY TEAM in our division, and you know it! sure, it's a DEAL that we loss last night, but it's not THAT BIG OF A DEAL. We're still clinching a playoff birth (that's a fact).
    Sounds like a dandruff problem.
    Flakey!

This is the start of a downward spiral for the Pack.

If Favre could play QB for both team, the VIkes would beat the Packers 9 out of 10 times.
    Without Favre, we can beat the Pack on any given Sunday.
    This year you guys would probably win 3 out of 5 times.
    That makes you just slightly better than us, not dandruffly better.

I think right now, the Bears will repeat as the division winners and they have the edge now with the road victory. Since we are going to beat you guys in lamb-blow, and the Bears are going to beat you at Soldier, your record is as good as even with the Bears.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    we're not a "good sound" team? huh? well, what does that make the vikings, snow? come on now. i'm not happy about the loss, but come on now! we're head and shoulders above EVERY TEAM in our division, and you know it! sure, it's a DEAL that we loss last night, but it's not THAT BIG OF A DEAL. We're still clinching a playoff birth (that's a fact).
    Playoffs?! That is a bold prediction. I have
    feeling the Redskins are going to beat you too. You will be 4-2 and the Vikes will be 2-3. Is that really head and shoulders? I do not think so.

Guys please get rid of that photo.
    I don't want to have to edit it out I would prefer you guys do so.

It is probably just a photoshopped photo, but it is too graphic.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:

Seriously?
    bono started its patented 'look at me' thread and asked for worms and it got them.
    It should be able to keep them.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

bono is offline Hall of Famer

well, think about it, snow. since the packers LOST to the Bears (that's right. the packers GAVE THAT GAME AWAY VIA STUPID FOOLISH ACTIONS), what the HECK do you think will happen to your beloved Vikings against them next week? are you kiddin' me, kiddo? you foolish viking fans...you're so quick to jump down us packer fans' throats after a SMALL blimish (sp) in our record, when you guys sit at the bottom w/ only one win. i could have sworn, after each LOSS by the vikings, I DID NOT get down right dirty and ugly w/ the remarks. i kept cool, knowing full well that you guys were trying to heal and deal w/ the fact that this would be a horrible season. well, i guess it doesn't pay to be a good gal, or a neighbor, either.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

"Prophet" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

Seriously?
    bono started its patented 'look at me' thread and asked for worms and it got them.
    It should be able to keep them.
    Worms not brains, come on Prophet.

Did he ask for brains?

He should have but he didn't

"bono" wrote:
    well, think about it, snow. since the packers LOST to the Bears (that's right. the packers GAVE THAT GAME AWAY VIA STUPID FOOLISH ACTIONS), what the HECK do you think will happen to your beloved Vikings against them next week? are you kiddin' me, kiddo? you foolish viking fans...you're so quick to jump down us packer fans' throats after a SMALL blimish (sp) in our record, when you guys sit at the bottom w/ only one win. i could have sworn, after each LOSS by the vikings, I DID NOT get down right dirty and ugly w/ the remarks. i kept cool, knowing full well that you guys were trying to heal and deal w/ the fact that this would be a horrible season. well, i guess it doesn't pay to be a good gal, or a neighbor, either.
    Dude, you only have one loss, and you are letting me tell you that you have a bad football team.
    My beloved Vikings are 1-3 and I have more faith in my team than you do.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Just because you lost to the Bears does not mean the Vikings will! How can you make this statement?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Are you really a journalist? Sometimes I seriously doubt that.

The packers were pretty much exposed last night. The bears shut down the middle of the field and those dumpoff routes and Favre started making stupid decisions in the second half. The packers coaching staff abandoned the running game in the 2nd half as well. They had
    been killing the Bears D on the ground and suddenly McCarthy decides to put the ball in Favre's hands and essentially wait for him to make mistakes. Not to mention Rookie "sensation" James Jones has worse fumblitis than your old buddy Ahman Green.
    :

Cedric Benson couldn't rush at all against the packers. We rushed all over you guys with Adrian. How in the hell are the Bears (no running game) going to be able to rush against Pat and Kevin come next weekend. The packers have an improved defense but c'mon. Their run D is nowhere near as good as ours. That is added to the fact that the Packers destroyed the Bears on the ground while we have one of the best Rushing offense in the NFL. Face it, we match up very well with the bears.

Get ready for your fans to start stepping up to that ledge when McCarthy is labeled coach collapse.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"bono" wrote:
    we're not a "good sound" team? huh? well, what does that make the vikings, snow? come on now. i'm not happy about the loss, but come on now! we're head and shoulders above EVERY TEAM in our division, and you know it! sure, it's a DEAL that we loss last night, but it's not THAT BIG OF A DEAL. [size=10pt]We're still clinching a playoff birth (that's a fact).[/size]
    The Vikes were 4-2 at one point last year and ended up 6-10.
    All it takes is someone to figure out how to take advantage of your weeknesses and other teams follow suit.
    Maybe the second half of the Bears game is an indicator of how the rest of the season will go?
    You just don't know.
    It's a little too early to make playoff predictions.

We love ya Cliff Clavin, and we love to raz you.
    I'd bet that very few of us are seriously confident about our current season.
    We're just hoping that we get a few things figured out, and turn it around before season's end (T. Jackson, O-Line, etc.).

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast