Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr. O is offline Starter

If you were Paul Tagliabue...

Hey ultra, we can get Buck to take Boomer with him.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

i think that fumbling in the endzone was alittle harsh. and i also think there shoudlnt be a time limit when the refs wathcing the replay. i wouldnt care if he got abag of chips and sat and watched the replay as long as he made the right call. and get rid of the ref challenges under 2 minutos. i hate that rule. normally its something that is questionable that happens under 2 min. i also didnt agree w/ the clairborne call. the game has been made for alot of tds to be scored but i would like them to call more offfensice pass interferences. i see this alot more than defensice but it looks like the corner pushed him. unless its a. carroll.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: If you were Paul Tagliabue...

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Better yet....just make the season YEAR ROUND!!!
    [size=7px][/size]

That is RIGHT ON have 40 games 4 bye weeks for each team and
    an 8 week playoff :cheers: ccasion5:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Del Rio Guest

I like the fumble out of the endzone rule. It gives the D incentive to try even on the inch line. Then totally historic plays like Don Bebee or whatever his name was chasing down leon lett and stripping the ball while he was show boating.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikes09" wrote:
    i think that fumbling in the endzone was alittle harsh. and i also think there shoudlnt be a time limit when the refs wathcing the replay. i wouldnt care if he got abag of chips and sat and watched the replay as long as he made the right call. and get rid of the ref challenges under 2 minutos. i hate that rule. normally its something that is questionable that happens under 2 min. i also didnt agree w/ the clairborne call. the game has been made for alot of tds to be scored but i would like them to call more offfensice pass interferences. i see this alot more than defensice but it looks like the corner pushed him. unless its a. carroll.
    I have always wondered why it does take so long when the have an excellent camera angle. I would think that they go in there, look at the replay, and say "wow, we messed up". But, I guess that they want to make sure that they make the right call. Different angles, and replaying in slow-mo.

I agree. I could care less about how much time they spend, as long as the call go in favor of the Vikings! :lol:

DaScRuM is offline Rookie

I hate that stripping the ball crap. If a fumble occurs from a hit, fine.

Replay needs to be overhauled. And I hate when home teams run a replay. You know, like when a home coach can call a ref over and talk "garbage" with him until they can see the replay on the home board-----then make the choice to challenge or not. Some say it's just "home cookin'"------I don't think it's fair at all. And that "going under the tent" thing is a joke. Ego's need to be slapped down. There is the technology and enough guys looking at it in a booth where they could make a quicker decision and notify the ref of the decision. It would relieve some "down time". That's the only reason they have the "tent"-----to stroke the egos of some of these ref's.

Don't like the Claiborne deal. As long as any part of a player isn't out-of-bounds when he touches the ball----he should have just as much right to it as anybody else.

wisc vike is offline Training Camp

"DaScRuM" wrote:
    I hate that stripping the ball crap. If a fumble occurs from a hit, fine.

Replay needs to be overhauled. And I hate when home teams run a replay. You know, like when a home coach can call a ref over and talk "garbage" with him until they can see the replay on the home board-----then make the choice to challenge or not. Some say it's just "home cookin'"------I don't think it's fair at all. And that "going under the tent" thing is a joke. Ego's need to be slapped down. There is the technology and enough guys looking at it in a booth where they could make a quicker decision and notify the ref of the decision. It would relieve some "down time". That's the only reason they have the "tent"-----to stroke the egos of some of these ref's.

Don't like the Claiborne deal. As long as any part of a player isn't out-of-bounds when he touches the ball----he should have just as much right to it as anybody else.
    Agree with all of that. And how about the ref upstairs controlling replays within 2 mins. actually watching the replay and him making the decision instead of the refs. Also, There should only be 2 preseason games, maybe 3. Too many players get hurt and are out for extended periods of time. Agree on the fact that SB should be in January. And the Claiborne rule. That was absurd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123