Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Json is offline GM

Re: If you don't think it's fair to ban Pacman please read

ridiculous.

pacman is guilty of a lot of things, but without any proof he had someone come in and shoot this guy, he is not guilty of the shooting.
    Guilty no, but somewhat responsible yes

Freakout is offline Coordinator
    Blog Entries

Eh, he's done enough crap not even counting Las Vegas to deserve the suspension.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"Json" wrote:
    ridiculous.

pacman is guilty of a lot of things, but without any proof he had someone come in and shoot this guy, he is not guilty of the shooting.
    So is the limo driver that took them there, the bartender that got them drunk.......

Guilty no, somewhat responsible? Sure.

The article is horseshit.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Json is offline GM

So is the limo driver that took them there, the bartender that got them drunk.......

The article is poopy.
    I guess we can agree to disagree.
    You know and I know that he is some what repsonsible for what went down.
    did you do the actual shooting no, but thats like saying bin laden isn't guilty of 9/11 because he wasn't in the plane.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    ridiculous.

The article is poopy.
    If you are trying to say that Pacman had no more involvement in the shooting that the limo driver, or whoever made the bullets, then you are kidding yourself.
    That is like trying to say that Gotti wasn't responsible for half the crap the Gambino family did simply because he wasn't directly involved.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    The bodyguard was in the club, and was shot and paralyzed.
    His story states that he knows pacman is responsible in some sense.
    Anyone who brings 80 grand to the strip club, throws it in the air, then has a stripper attempt to pick up some money and you try to fight with her has a problem.
    Then the bodyguar comes to save the day, pacman and his "homies" get in an altercation with them, threatens to have him killed, they leave the club and shortly after a man comes in the club and opens fire.
    Seems to me that just cause pacman didn't pull the tirgger he had somebody that was associated with him some way or the other do the dirty work.

Sorry, but at the end of the day I just can't change my feelings on this one.
    He is quilty in some way or another.
    Not sure if it's by association or just plain stupidity, but anyone that causes an altercation the way he did and people end up shot should be held accountable IMO
    You see, the problem that I have with this whole situation is that we've only ever heard one side of the story. Granted, from everything I've read, it sure looks like Pacman is guilty of something. But how can a decision be made to suspend him for a year without giving him a chance to tell his side. After he's been given his chance to explain himself, make whatever decision you want for all I care. Go ahead and suspend him for life if that's the punishment that fits. But you can't condemn him based on accusations that he hasn't been given a chance to respond to.
    He did get a chance to explain himself.
    To the commish directly.
    And the commish decided that he should be suspended for a year.

This isn't a court of law where you are innocent until proven guilty.
    The NFL is a business, and players who are constantly "associated" with criminals and attempted murderers are bad for business.
    The fact that someone in Pacman's party shot and paralyzed a bouncer shows me that he associates himself with trouble.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

gimli vike is offline Training Camp

Debate all you want about guilty or not guilty, suspension or no suspension.

This guy's life style is taking him swirling further and further down the social toilet bowl.

Don't suspend him, let him go back to playing again, it's practically a guarantee he'll do something else crazy, maybe even dumber than his past escapades. Maybe the next one will be the one that cinches the end to his career. I just hope
    that no innocent people are involved next time. There will be a next time!

He's shown no ability to try to change...and, he likely won't.

Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach

This article doesn't sway me much. It's just about how sad the victim's life is after the shooting, which I'm sure the majority knows would be pretty bad.

Pacman's a straight up sonofabitch for the way he acted that night but the shooter isn't him so....as Del says: Partially responsible, maybe. Guitly? No.
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

Json is offline GM

Just read an article that Pacman was ticketed for speeding a few days prior to his appeal hearing.
    I find that funny.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

One thing this article didn't have and that the original articles had is that the shooter was sitting at Pacman's table the time they were there and the owner of the club and another bouncer both identified him as the shooter. Pacman says he doesn't know who the guy is, yet he came with Pacman and his group and they sat together the time they were there.

Did Pacman order the dude to go back and pop the bouncer?
    We may never know!
    Is it easy to draw a line from the shooter to Pacman?
    Yes it is.

My opinion is Pacman is dog crap and the sooner the NFL scraps him off the better!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast