Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Json is offline GM

If you don't think it's fair to ban Pacman please read

An article to make you say OHHHH thats why Pacman is a loser and should never play in the NFL again.

"After three weeks in a medically induced coma, lung and rib infections, bowel and bladder complications, pneumonia, multiple operations on his wrists and the removal of his spleen, progress has been slow."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6800606?MSNHPHMA

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: If you don't think it's fair to ban Pacman please read

Pacman owes Urbanski a lot.
    He needs to go to jail and pay his bills.

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Ok wait a second.

He starts a fight and someone else shoots this guy and that is why he should be suspended? Is that what they are saying.

So if walk past a hornet on the ground it pisses him off, he stings a fat lady in the park and she swells up so big she starts rolling down hill, she rolls into the street causing a bus full of people to swerve into a nun killing her......

I shouldnt be allowed to play in the NFL?

It's simply not sexy to wait and find out if the guy who did the shooting was some no name from a trailer park.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    Ok wait a second.

He starts a fight and someone else shoots this guy and that is why he should be suspended? Is that what they are saying.

So if walk past a hornet on the ground it pisses him off, he stings a fat lady in the park and she swells up so big she starts rolling down hill, she rolls into the street causing a bus full of people to swerve into a nun killing her......

It's simply not sexy to wait and find out if the guy who did the shooting was some no name from a trailer park.
    Would the guy with the gun have been at the club and all riled up w/out PacMan leading the party?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Ok wait a second.

Would the guy with the gun have been at the club and all riled up w/out PacMan leading the party?

=Z=
    I dont know would he have been there had his mom not had sex in the back of a VW 21 years ago?

Who cares it makes no difference.

Unless you are one of those people who dont care for personal accountability. Would he of had a gun if the gun company hadn't made it.......yada yada yada...blah blah blah

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I honestly think 10 off field incidents that have followed up with police questioning,but no charges pressed. this is a side of this story I had not heard before I feel Pacman Owes this guy alot, start a bar brawl and get the guy shot on top of it he gets paralyzed. well its really unfortunate that this guy got shot. I am sure Pacman dint tell the guy with the gun to shoot an make sure he is paralyzed. This is a really tough situation tell all the facts are placed out there.
    MMLV
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

I think the guy that shot him owes him alot. It may have been Pac-Man who knows. If it wasn't I don't think he owes him shit.

You wanna blame someone other then the guy that actually shot this guy that is crazy. You might as well blame the guy for getting in front of the bullets.

Json is offline GM

The bodyguard was in the club, and was shot and paralyzed.
    His story states that he knows pacman is responsible in some sense.
    Anyone who brings 80 grand to the strip club, throws it in the air, then has a stripper attempt to pick up some money and you try to fight with her has a problem.
    Then the bodyguar comes to save the day, pacman and his "homies" get in an altercation with them, threatens to have him killed, they leave the club and shortly after a man comes in the club and opens fire.
    Seems to me that just cause pacman didn't pull the tirgger he had somebody that was associated with him some way or the other do the dirty work.

Sorry, but at the end of the day I just can't change my feelings on this one.
    He is quilty in some way or another.
    Not sure if it's by association or just plain stupidity, but anyone that causes an altercation the way he did and people end up shot should be held accountable IMO

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

ridiculous.

pacman is guilty of a lot of things, but without any proof he had someone come in and shoot this guy, he is not guilty of the shooting.

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"Json" wrote:
    The bodyguard was in the club, and was shot and paralyzed.
    His story states that he knows pacman is responsible in some sense.
    Anyone who brings 80 grand to the strip club, throws it in the air, then has a stripper attempt to pick up some money and you try to fight with her has a problem.
    Then the bodyguar comes to save the day, pacman and his "homies" get in an altercation with them, threatens to have him killed, they leave the club and shortly after a man comes in the club and opens fire.
    Seems to me that just cause pacman didn't pull the tirgger he had somebody that was associated with him some way or the other do the dirty work.

Sorry, but at the end of the day I just can't change my feelings on this one.
    He is quilty in some way or another.
    Not sure if it's by association or just plain stupidity, but anyone that causes an altercation the way he did and people end up shot should be held accountable IMO
    You see, the problem that I have with this whole situation is that we've only ever heard one side of the story. Granted, from everything I've read, it sure looks like Pacman is guilty of something. But how can a decision be made to suspend him for a year without giving him a chance to tell his side. After he's been given his chance to explain himself, make whatever decision you want for all I care. Go ahead and suspend him for life if that's the punishment that fits. But you can't condemn him based on accusations that he hasn't been given a chance to respond to.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast