Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: If he's going to lose, Bill Belichick would rather be elsewhere

"pack93z" wrote:
    The Boston globe apparently feel out of love with Billy Boy... almost every article is full of barbs of embarrassment of how Belichick has represented the Patriots.. can you say.. throwing him under the bus with honesty.

I'll say it right now.. I think Bill's days in New England are over. If the press and fans turn on him, Kraft and his ever so precious image will throw Billy under the bus as well.

Wow, I am really surprised by this...I have lived through years of Steinbrenner firing Billy Martin numerous time), Yogi, Dick Howser (after winning 100+ games), but that would be truly shocking to me. Let me qualify that...if what we have heard of Spygate is just the tip of the iceberg, then that would add a lot of fuel to Kraft's firing him. Hmm, what an interesting theory you have.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"VikingMike" wrote:
    Wow, I am really surprised by this...I have lived through years of Steinbrenner firing Billy Martin numerous time), Yogi, Dick Howser (after winning 100+ games), but that would be truly shocking to me. Let me qualify that...if what we have heard of Spygate is just the tip of the iceberg, then that would add a lot of fuel to Kraft's firing him. Hmm, what an interesting theory you have.
    I should have qualified that as well, I do think that there will be more to come of the taping, and that will lead to the fans and press turning on Bill. This Walsh character has something to say and apparently is now willing to talk with the NFL and a misguided Senator stepping in and putting some more light to it.

But I stand by what I say, I think Billy Boy's days are comming to an end, whether he pulls the trigger and quits or it is done for him.

Or maybe it is the right side of my brain thinking this through.
    ;D

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

Well its obvious he's a sore loser he can hug another coach after a win and walk off the field before time expires well I guess its not that much of a shock. What a wuss
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123