Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

If Garcia wins the Superbowl will the Eagles let McNabb go????? Your opinion

With Jeff Garcia having so much succes with the Eagles would Andy Reid and Morhingweg the offensive coordinator let Donovan McNabb go?? In my opinion i dont think they would because Donovan is still there franchise QB and he's already proven he can play at the highest level but the only reason i can see them lettin him go is for his injury problems.

Wat do you guys think of this topic???

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

vikings11_27 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: If Garcia wins the Superbowl will the Eagles let McNabb go????? Your opinion

I think that anyone who would take garcia over Mcnabb is an idiot...If garcia makes it this year, whos to say that mcnabb wouldnt have with this years team?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: If Garcia wins the Superbowl will the Eagles let McNabb go????? Your opinio

I really, really, really doubt it. McNabb is that franchise's quarterback. Andy Reid has hitched his wagon to him and I think he's the starter next year win, lose or draw.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: If Garcia wins the Superbowl will the Eagles let McNabb go????? Your opinio

There is absolutly no chance of this happening.
    Andy would be shot.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: If Garcia wins the Superbowl will the Eagles let McNabb go????? Your opinion

I think I'm not going to respond to this post, wait, I guess I just did.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The answer is that the Minnesota Vikings will acquire him in a trade to start next season while TJack develops further...it will happen due to the close bond between Childress and Reid.
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Not at all.. McNabb will still be their starter regardless of what Garcia does this season.. He will have nothing to worry about..

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The answer is that the Minnesota Vikings will acquire him in a trade to start next season while TJack develops further...it will happen due to the close bond between Childress and Reid.
    LOL
    i PRAY that you are wrong. i cant stand garcia. i cant see the eagles letting him go after the season he is having though. he looks like a reliable backup. i still hate him. lol
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    LOL
    i PRAY that you are wrong. i cant stand garcia. i cant see the eagles letting him go after the season he is having though. he looks like a reliable backup. i still hate him. lol
    Don't waste your prayers on Cajun being wrong, that will happen on its own.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Eagles won't win the Super Bowl, it will be canceled due to lack of interest.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast