Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

If Favre isn't playing, why does he need a locker?

[size=13pt]If Favre isn't playing, why does he need a locker?[/size]

Brett Favre retired, but his locker remains intact

By Jason Wilde
    Special to OnMilwaukee.com

Published May 26, 2008 at 6:55 a.m.

The Packers can do whatever they want to do with Brett Favre's locker. They can encase it in Plexiglass, erect a statue of him next to it, whatever. It's their locker room....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: If Favre isn't playing, why does he need a locker?

To put his stuff on it.

[img width=450 height=450]http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/4895/favremadden5rw.jpg[/img]

:-*
    El underdog.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Because Packer fans will never let go and they need something to keep their spirits high when the Vikings take over the division for the next decade.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Because no one wants to take out the ......

;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"marstc09" wrote:
    the Vikings take over the division for the next decade.
    I ve been reading your last posts marstc ,and don´t be upset but you look too confident about this year team,do I have to remember you the ? we have at the most important position on this game,unexperienced,bad decisions,don´t handle hard circumstances....

Our Wr,Special Teams and CB are also on my ? list.Don´t be so confident this is football and anything can happen.

El underdog.

"NordicNed" wrote:

Because no one wants to take out the ......

;D
    Does Farve like Cookies?
    ;D
    El underdog.

Jilly is offline Coach

"El" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    I ve been reading your last posts marstc ,and don´t be upset but you look too confident about this year team,do I have to remember you the ? we have at the most important position on this game,unexperienced,bad decisions,don´t handle hard circumstances....

Our Wr,Special Teams and CB are also on my ? list.Don´t be so confident this is football and anything can happen.

I like his confidence

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"El" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Marrdro is rubbing off on me.

QB is a big concern but I am confident that this will be the year he puts it together. Remember he does not need to be great. He needs to limit the turnovers. Put the ball in the hands of the WR and let them make plays.

What is wrong with our WRs? I am sick of people doubting them. We got rid of the weak link and replaced him with a man who makes plays. Name one thing Bobby Wade did wrong last year. He gets it done on the field. Sidney Rice will shine this year. He was barely on the field last year and look what he did. I was hard on Ferguson when we picked him up. He impressed me last year. Allison showed some spark last year. I think one more guy would be nice but these guys will be fun to watch.

What is wrong with our CBs? Antoine Winfield is one of the best in the league. Cedric Griffin was a beast in college and he seemed to put it together last year. You can quote me on this. He will be very good this year. Marcus McCauley made plays last year. More than I thought he would in his first year. Did he get burnt sometimes, yes, but that was expected being thrown in when Winfield went down. He will be improved this year and continue to make plays. Charles Gordon is one of my favorite and is highly underrated. This guy gets it done when his number is called. Benny Sapp is a great addition and will serve as a sufficient backup plan. Now lets throw in the X factors. Tyrell Johnson is a good cover guy and might show up some downs as a CB. You can bet you ass that Jared Allen will make these guys better.

gagarr is offline Team Alumni

"marstc09" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

QB is a big concern but I am confident that this will be the year he puts it together. Remember he does not need to be great. He needs to limit the turnovers. Put the ball in the hands of the WR and let them make plays.

What is wrong with our WRs? I am sick of people doubting them. We got rid of the weak link and replaced him with a man who makes plays. Name one thing Bobby Wade did wrong last year. He gets it done on the field. Sidney Rice will shine this year. He was barely on the field last year and look what he did. I was hard on Ferguson when we picked him up. He impressed me last year. Allison showed some spark last year. I think one more guy would be nice but these guys will be fun to watch.

What is wrong with our CBs? Antoine Winfield is one of the best in the league. Cedric Griffin was a beast in college and he seemed to put it together last year. You can quote me on this. He will be very good this year. Marcus McCauley made plays last year. More than I thought he would in his first year. Did he get burnt sometimes, yes, but that was expected being thrown in when Winfield went down. He will be improved this year and continue to make plays. Charles Gordon is one of my favorite and is highly underrated. This guy gets it done when his number is called. Benny Sapp is a great addition and will serve as a sufficient backup plan. Now lets throw in the X factors. Tyrell Johnson is a good cover guy and might show up some downs as a CB. You can bet you jiggly butt that Jared Allen will make these guys better.
    I thought McCauley did well.
    I expected worse myself.
    Anytime a team puts a rookie CB on the field the O is going to feast on him.
    He's going to face their best receiver, complex deceptive routes that he would never see in college.
    Without a proven pass rush, the WR is always going to have time.
    I think McCauley has a future and could be Winfield's heir apparent.
    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"gagarr" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "El" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

What is wrong with our CBs? Antoine Winfield is one of the best in the league. Cedric Griffin was a beast in college and he seemed to put it together last year. You can quote me on this. He will be very good this year. Marcus McCauley made plays last year. More than I thought he would in his first year. Did he get burnt sometimes, yes, but that was expected being thrown in when Winfield went down. He will be improved this year and continue to make plays. Charles Gordon is one of my favorite and is highly underrated. This guy gets it done when his number is called. Benny Sapp is a great addition and will serve as a sufficient backup plan. Now lets throw in the X factors. Tyrell Johnson is a good cover guy and might show up some downs as a CB. You can bet you jiggly butt that Jared Allen will make these guys better.
    I thought McCauley did well.
    I expected worse myself.
    Anytime a team puts a rookie CB on the field the O is going to feast on him.
    He's going to face their best receiver, complex deceptive routes that he would never see in college.
    Without a proven pass rush, the WR is always going to have time.
    I think McCauley has a future and could be Winfield's heir apparent.
    I thought McCauley did a lot better in the pre-season than he did in the regular season. I don't know why the difference. He played against starters in both the pre & regular seasons.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast