Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I think Moss will go to...

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Title pretty much explains it all. If you don't like the subject don't partake in the discussion. If it pains you guys so much to see the tiltle mixed in with the rest of the subjects seek immediate help.

I still say it is up to Moss. If he wants to go he will be gone. If he decides to stick it out and finish what he started like a man he will stay and give 100%

Look at Dillon he was the anchor on that Bengal team. He was gaining huge numbers. The things he was able to do were great. His team was slowly getting better. But too slow for one of his disposition I guess because he go's to the Pats and wins it all the next year.

Moss is in the same boat in a way. It must be pretty tempting for him to jump ship like that.

I personally lost a little respect for Dillon, but I find it admirable to embrace your team and your situation and make the most out of it.
    You could be right Del Rio, maybe they Upper Management wants Moss to make the decision. That way he doesn't go into next season saying "I wish they would have traded me." He has to say to himself "I chose to stay." They will probably say Randy, if you want out, we found a deal otherwise come back next year with us and kick butt and take names.

Check out Red's Wife below!!!! She was at Mardi Gras

Snow, that is an awesome picture!

Im hoping we hold on to Randy, and someone else posted an atricle in which Moss states he does not want to be traded. In that case, I think he needs to stay.

Today on ESPN Chris Mortensen said something that was interesting to me..he said that some Vikings are getting sick of Moss and want him to change or get out. The only person he named was Culpepper. I dont blame Pep because I think he wants Randy to play harder and keep his mind in the game more, but I also think he wants the team to be all his. I have said this, and I still believe it: Culpepper and Moss are battling for the spotlight.

Best scenario is that everyone grows up and we come together as a TEAM next year, and not like seperate superstars.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Title pretty much explains it all. If you don't like the subject don't partake in the discussion. If it pains you guys so much to see the tiltle mixed in with the rest of the subjects seek immediate help.

I still say it is up to Moss. If he wants to go he will be gone. If he decides to stick it out and finish what he started like a man he will stay and give 100%

Look at Dillon he was the anchor on that Bengal team. He was gaining huge numbers. The things he was able to do were great. His team was slowly getting better. But too slow for one of his disposition I guess because he go's to the Pats and wins it all the next year.

Moss is in the same boat in a way. It must be pretty tempting for him to jump ship like that.

I personally lost a little respect for Dillon, but I find it admirable to embrace your team and your situation and make the most out of it.
    You could be right Del Rio, maybe they Upper Management wants Moss to make the decision. That way he doesn't go into next season saying "I wish they would have traded me." He has to say to himself "I chose to stay." They will probably say Randy, if you want out, we found a deal otherwise come back next year with us and kick butt and take names.

Check out Red's Wife below!!!! She was at Mardi Gras

Red WISHES his wife had tits like that!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I wish I did too.....I would flunk every class in school, but at least I would have something to play with.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

something ELSE to play with.
    -Canibus

anyone here go to mardi gras?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I grew up in Louisiana, so I have been to too many of them to count...not all in New Orleans, but all just as fun!!! I even did one in Santa Barbara, CA when I lived in Ventura...that one was pretty crazy! Galveston, TX has one too...but that one is alot tamer than the others.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Holy Crap Cajun! I just looked at the day you joined, and the amount of posts. Is that possible? Wow. Jeez. Wow. A little off topic.
    -Canibus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123