Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

I think Moss will go to...

I THINK THAT MOSS WILL GO THE VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!
    GET OFF OF IT PEOPLE!!!
    no offense.
    just forget about it.
    do you really want moss to leave?
    fug that!!!

Del Rio Guest

Title pretty much explains it all. If you don't like the subject don't partake in the discussion. If it pains you guys so much to see the tiltle mixed in with the rest of the subjects seek immediate help.

I still say it is up to Moss. If he wants to go he will be gone. If he decides to stick it out and finish what he started like a man he will stay and give 100%

Look at Dillon he was the anchor on that Bengal team. He was gaining huge numbers. The things he was able to do were great. His team was slowly getting better. But too slow for one of his disposition I guess because he go's to the Pats and wins it all the next year.

Moss is in the same boat in a way. It must be pretty tempting for him to jump ship like that.

I personally lost a little respect for Dillon, but I find it admirable to embrace your team and your situation and make the most out of it.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Re: I think Moss will go to...

"ADubya26" wrote:
    the Jets. Pennington is there, they have enough talent to win a Superbowl, and they also have some players that they could give up.

I dont want to do get rid of Moss, but it seems inevitable. I see us getting Santana Moss, John Abraham(sign and trade), and their first round pick for Randy.

I honestly think that the Jets will win the superbowl next year if they get Moss.

What do you all think about this possibility?
    NO. If THIS trade happened I would be very upset. We do not need Abraham. Our line is good, its our LBs and DBs that need improvement. For that matter, we don't even need Santana Moss. We need someone who can clearly take over the #1 spot or we don't need any other WR at all. Burley has already established himself as a possible #1 reciever, and I think he can take that position. We need a DB, a LB, and a first round pick.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Title pretty much explains it all. If you don't like the subject don't partake in the discussion. If it pains you guys so much to see the tiltle mixed in with the rest of the subjects seek immediate help.

I still say it is up to Moss. If he wants to go he will be gone. If he decides to stick it out and finish what he started like a man he will stay and give 100%

Look at Dillon he was the anchor on that Bengal team. He was gaining huge numbers. The things he was able to do were great. His team was slowly getting better. But too slow for one of his disposition I guess because he go's to the Pats and wins it all the next year.

Moss is in the same boat in a way. It must be pretty tempting for him to jump ship like that.

I personally lost a little respect for Dillon, but I find it admirable to embrace your team and your situation and make the most out of it.
    Dillon SUCKS...just like the rest of the Patsies...and their fans!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

Is that what it takes to win 3 out of 4 superbowls is to suck? Dillon joining the Pats make me sick almost as bad as Malone joining the Lakers just to have a "gimme" championship. At least Malone didn't get it.

Looks like he is going to try again with the spurs this year though. I mean what is it worth at this point? He carried a team with John of course and played over ten years gaining the recognition of one of the best ever and then at the end of his carreer he leaves his team.

Just like Rice, just like Dillon sometimes you get the championship and sometimes you just look like an idiot either way it is cheap in my book.

Sorry about the repitive nature of my thread title, but with the ESPN article about Moss being placed on the trading block, it seems more and more likely that losing Moss is a reality. I dont want to think about it either, but instead of crying and trying to hold on to Moss, we need to discuss what our best options would be so that we can attempt to make our team better (not like we have much say, but its fun to act like we do!).

As far as Dillon and the Pats, I have a newfound respect for that team. I didnt like them before this Superbowl, but now I admire them and I hope the Vikings will be like that one day and make a dynasty of their own!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Also, I just read this from the Star Tribune website:

Posted on Tue, Feb. 08, 2005

Moss likely to be traded

CHARLEY WALTERS

Despite emphatic denials from the Vikings, receiver Randy Moss is expected to be traded by April's NFL draft.

And don't think there isn't at least one prominent Vikings player who would welcome a Moss departure.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Sorry about the repitive nature of my thread title, but with the ESPN article about Moss being placed on the trading block, it seems more and more likely that losing Moss is a reality. I dont want to think about it either, but instead of crying and trying to hold on to Moss, we need to discuss what our best options would be so that we can attempt to make our team better (not like we have much say, but its fun to act like we do!).

As far as Dillon and the Pats, I have a newfound respect for that team. I didnt like them before this Superbowl, but now I admire them and I hope the Vikings will be like that one day and make a dynasty of their own!
    You might respect the Patsies, but their fans still SUCK...and do NOT deserve all of the recent success of their sports teams! We, on the other hand, do deserve some success...starting next year!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

It would be stupid for Moss to go anywhere, especially the Jets. Even though Pennington was Moss' college QB, Penn just doesnt have a good arm. He os more of a short passer, anytime he REALLY needs to throw long, he screws up somehow. he is not reliable like that. So, Moss wouldnt fit there. But here Moss fits almost too well. Pep can throw for a mile accurately and if Moss needs a little extra time to get free from his 2 or3 defenders, Pep can break tackles and scramble to give Moss the time needed, Penn cant do that. Plus Moss plays in big games no matter what, injured or not. Abraham was cleared by doctors, but opted to sit the game out. WHAT THE F**K WAS THAT? And Edwards said, if he isnt 100% then he shouldnt play. Thats total crap, if you are an athlete, especially one getting paid like football players do, he should find a way to play at 100% after all that was playoff games that he opted to sit out. PLAYOFF games. So point is i DONT want John Abraham. How can you talk about Moss leaving with 2 seconds left, and not mention a word about what Abraham did.
    Moss fits well in this team with Pep and all. He is not leaving and never will. :rr:
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: I think Moss will go to...

"JTSnow" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:
    the Jets. Pennington is there, they have enough talent to win a Superbowl, and they also have some players that they could give up.

I dont want to do get rid of Moss, but it seems inevitable. I see us getting Santana Moss, John Abraham(sign and trade), and their first round pick for Randy.

I honestly think that the Jets will win the superbowl next year if they get Moss.

What do you all think about this possibility?
    I don't think we will trade Moss to the jets, I think he's going to the Ravens.
    Moss will not go to the Ravens. Moss is like T.O., he's not going to go anywhere with a bad QB. Like Owens was not going to get the ball from Kyle Boller. Jets would be a good chance because of Pennington. We need to trade him though, even Daunte is getting sick of his attitude.He effects the rest of his teamwith his attitude. We would be a better overall team without him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast