Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    He is Behind Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall and Najai Davenport. He most likely will get cut... poor moore... i say we sign him back when he gets cut

  2. #2
    thepacksux's Avatar
    thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    580

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    I would bet that najeh gets the najeh before moore does.
    Mendenhall is a big power back that could make davenport expendable.
    Also, considering they probably paid Moore a signing bonus for this season it would make much better sense to get some production out of that money.

  3. #3
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He is Behind Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall and Najai Davenport. He most likely will get cut... poor moore... i say we sign him back when he gets cut
    as a 4th stringer?

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    He is where he is on the depth chart because he is being rated by his performance.
    He has always been totally replaceable.
    Reminds me of the Burleson of RBs.
    Overrated by some and as replaceable as they come.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "Prophet" wrote:
    He is where he is on the depth chart because he is being rated by his performance.
    He has always been totally replaceable.
    Reminds me of the Burleson of RBs.
    Overrated by some and as replaceable as they come.
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who gets to play a game for a living.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    SharperImage's Avatar
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,721

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He is Behind Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall and Najai Davenport. He most likely will get cut... poor moore... i say we sign him back when he gets cut
    as a 4th stringer?
    Who carries 4 runningbacks on a active roster.. i mean medwelde isnt a a 4th string material so keeping him around would only hurt him and the team cause they would be wasting big money

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA
    Posts
    1,128

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    He is where he is on the depth chart because he is being rated by his performance.
    He has always been totally replaceable.
    Reminds me of the Burleson of RBs.
    Overrated by some and as replaceable as they come.
    I have a hard time feeling sorry for anyone who gets to play a game for a living.

    =Z=
    +1

  8. #8
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He is Behind Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall and Najai Davenport. He most likely will get cut... poor moore... i say we sign him back when he gets cut
    as a 4th stringer?
    Who carries 4 runningbacks on a active roster.. i mean medwelde isnt a a 4th string material so keeping him around would only hurt him and the team cause they would be wasting big money
    They would be wasting even more money by cutting him and having to pay him his bonus money for nothing.
    He'll still be ablt to contribute on punt and kick return in the same way he did here.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  9. #9
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    He is Behind Willie Parker, Rashard Mendenhall and Najai Davenport. He most likely will get cut... poor moore... i say we sign him back when he gets cut
    as a 4th stringer?
    Who carries 4 runningbacks on a active roster.. i mean medwelde isnt a a 4th string material so keeping him around would only hurt him and the team cause they would be wasting big money
    thats why i said it, we wont sign him, and he isnt getting cut, he will beat of Najeh

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  10. #10
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: I feel sorry for Mewelde Moore

    Didn't we cover this somewhere already?

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mewelde Moore sig
    By VikesFan787 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:14 AM
  2. mewelde moore
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:00 AM
  3. Mewelde Moore!
    By TheFloridianVikingFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-19-2005, 12:44 PM
  4. Mewelde Moore?
    By dunedindawg in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
  5. mewelde moore
    By danny2316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •