UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

I don't know why...

Everyone thinks or why even the Texans think they need Reggie Bush...

What's wrong with this picture...What's the main thing that's killed them...They're O-line, Yeah how dumb can you be to draft something opposite of what you need not to mention the main position that requires a decent O-line at that.

They have a very talented back I think in Domanick Davis who has produced solid numbers for being where he is probably would be over 1500 yards each season with a good O-line...If anything I think the Texans should draft D'Brick.

That's just my opinion...

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: I don't know why...

good point..but i dont think anybody would risk passing on reggie bush..IMO he can easily be the most exciting player in the history of the league
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman

"olson_10" wrote:
    good point..but i dont think anybody would risk passing on reggie bush..IMO he can easily be the most exciting player in the history of the league
    I agree. But not without a line. I hope they pass on him so he has a chance to be exciting.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"UndisputedVike" wrote:
    Everyone thinks or why even the Texans think they need Reggie Bush...

What's wrong with this picture...What's the main thing that's killed them...They're O-line, Yeah how dumb can you be to draft something opposite of what you need not to mention the main position that requires a decent O-line at that.

They have a very talented back I think in Domanick Davis who has produced solid numbers for being where he is probably would be over 1500 yards each season with a good O-line...If anything I think the Texans should draft D'Brick.

That's just my opinion...
    Because, barring a great - or even good - O-line, who is the one guy who can buy your QB time?

Your RB.

Davis has produced well, but he also missed 4 games last season. Bush will add a new dimension to their running game. This is a guy who, by all reports, can move like no one else. Power, speed, agility, hands, you name it, they say he has 'em...and he's ready to start NOW.

So, if you're the Texans, and you have ONE SHOT to make your team better in a big way, why not take Bush? Just lining him up in the backfield will make D-Linesmen think containment, not "kill Carr". This buys Carr an extra second or two - which is what D'Brick will do too - but it also gives you the ability to, over the next few seasons, bolster your O-Line and KNOW you have a premier RB who can do it all.

Nope, Bush is the way to go...if you have the #1 pick. No doubt in my mind.

Caine

SnoSho is offline Rookie

Beyond that what could you get for him in trade to rebuild a team with I could see them doing a Walker type deal to someone for picks and or players for him.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I'de also add to what Caine said above, it has been a solid way of thinking for years by teams at the draft. YOU TAKE THE BEST AVAILABLE PLAYER FIRST.

This may not help you over night in your current position needs, but if the player themselves pan out, it is a sure fire way to stack up on talent.

Seems to me, if you go buy what all the scouts and coaches are saying, Bush is the number one pick as far as players in the draft this year.

This is another reason he will go #1.

JMHO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.