DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I couldn't help it but..

I know we've had our own share of ups and downs but this piece from a falcon forum really tickled my funny bone (mainly the middle paragraph)

So far it's been one and a half hours of my life I'll never get back. I haven't seen a Falcons team play this poorly since Marion Campbell walked the sidelines. Pride and passion are dead on this team. This team full of "high character" players has absolutely zero character. They don't think it's enough that they go out and crush the hopes of every Falcons fan this year. They have to turn the knife for added pain by ruining the chance to get nine wins...

Heck, I feel like putting a bag on my head sitting in my living room. My reflection in the mirror would probably laugh at me for sitting through this one...

This team is a joke. The coaching is a joke. Judging by the performance of Chris Draft, our personnel department is a joke. Thirty years of feeling this way alot more often than not, and considering what I'm seeing today, I think I have another 30 yrs of the same thing to look forward to. The cherry on top will be the interviews this week where we hear the Falcons mission statement, "Wait til next year"...

Thanks, Atlanta Falcons...

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: I couldn't help it but..

That was pretty funny. My favorite part was when he was talking about them turning the knife. This guy thinks he has it bad as a Falcons fan, he should try being a Vikings fan for a few years...
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.