Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 66 of 66
  1. #61
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "Brewtal" wrote:
    My greatest fear is Chilldress will keep his job.
    why? he's gotten us to 10-6, he's shown that he's capable of doing a good job, if we win on sunday, i'd be more than willing to give him another season to win us all over.

  2. #62
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,496

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Brewtal" wrote:
    My greatest fear is Chilldress will keep his job.
    why? he's gotten us to 10-6, he's shown that he's capable of doing a good job, if we win on sunday, i'd be more than willing to give him another season to win us all over.
    Haha... You know, Romeo Crennell led his team to a 10-6 record last season.

    I would put give more credit to AD than anything Childress did... other than decide to hand it off to the best rusher in the NFL (tough job).
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  3. #63
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Texanvike" wrote:
    We could go back and forth all day.
    Thing is, I'm pretty much done.
    gol 'darnit, I like a good discussion, even if I might be off the mark a bit...... ;D
    I do too.
    And I like that both you and ejmat can argue without getting too heated.
    But, I need to just put on the purple shades for awhile.
    8)
    We never argue on this site.
    Arguing is for those other lame ass sites...... ;D

    We openly discuss issues of interest.

    We rationalize a lot too
    ;D ;D ;D

  4. #64
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "C" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Brewtal" wrote:
    My greatest fear is Chilldress will keep his job.
    why? he's gotten us to 10-6, he's shown that he's capable of doing a good job, if we win on sunday, i'd be more than willing to give him another season to win us all over.
    Haha... You know, Romeo Crennell led his team to a 10-6 record last season.

    I would put give more credit to AD than anything Childress did... other than decide to hand it off to the best rusher in the NFL (tough job).
    Really?
    Because I think we could have had a better record if AP didn't fumble the ball so much.
    He may be the best rusher in the NFL but at this time he is not the best RB.

  5. #65
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Brewtal" wrote:
    My greatest fear is Chilldress will keep his job.
    why? he's gotten us to 10-6, he's shown that he's capable of doing a good job, if we win on sunday, i'd be more than willing to give him another season to win us all over.
    Haha... You know, Romeo Crennell led his team to a 10-6 record last season.

    I would put give more credit to AD than anything Childress did... other than decide to hand it off to the best rusher in the NFL (tough job).
    Really?
    Because I think we could have had a better record if AP didn't fumble the ball so much.
    He may be the best rusher in the NFL but at this time he is not the best RB.
    He is definately the best RB in the league!
    Every team we play knows what we are gonna do and he still gets it done!
    Just like a good Qb has a few interceptions, once in a while a good Rb is gonna fumble.
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  6. #66
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: I couldn't be happier about how this season turned out

    "nailhead77" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "Brewtal" wrote:
    My greatest fear is Chilldress will keep his job.
    why? he's gotten us to 10-6, he's shown that he's capable of doing a good job, if we win on sunday, i'd be more than willing to give him another season to win us all over.
    Haha... You know, Romeo Crennell led his team to a 10-6 record last season.

    I would put give more credit to AD than anything Childress did... other than decide to hand it off to the best rusher in the NFL (tough job).
    Really?
    Because I think we could have had a better record if AP didn't fumble the ball so much.
    He may be the best rusher in the NFL but at this time he is not the best RB.
    He is definately the best RB in the league!
    Every team we play knows what we are gonna do and he still gets it done!

    Just like a good Qb has a few interceptions, once in a while a good Rb is gonna fumble.
    A RB has more duties than just running.
    Like I stated he is the best runner in the league but he isn't the best RB.
    He can't block as well as other RBs and he doesn't catch passes out of the backfield better than other RBs.
    That is just fact.
    He put the ball on the turf 9 times.
    That's m ore than a few.
    That led the league.
    I would love to say AP is the best RB and best player in the league but there is more than just running that makes you the best RB.
    Why don't you look up his fumble ratio and compare it to the better RBs in the league?
    You will then see what I am talking about.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Similar Threads

  1. I couldn't be happier with the 2009 schedual!
    By NaughtyWord in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-10-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. Vikings have turned around their ship
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 07:08 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 07:16 PM
  4. Nerd Turned OC
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 05:31 AM
  5. burress turned down vikings
    By chippewavike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-17-2005, 07:48 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •