Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am so bad....

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: I am so bad....

"erik5032" wrote:
    Yeah 18 months, but wasn't he put in for 36? I thought he was.

If you want to see special treatment it would have to be Donte Stallworth (which is the name of my FFB league: Donte Drink and Drive)

His sentence was 23 months.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

He served his time and everyone should forgive him if he asks for it, but I don't have to like him.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

He was sentenced to 23, and served 18, which is quite a bit for a non-index crime. There are lots of things that can be done to reduce a prison sentence, I'm surprised Vick served 18.

And it wasn't for electrocuting, and drowning dogs. It was for running an illegal, interstate gambling ring centered around dog fighting.

And those dogs would have died slower more painful deaths due to the injuries they sustained during the fight they lost had he not done killed them himself. It's not like he was killing random dogs, they were dogs that lost.

Should he have drowned or electrocuted them? No. Shot them maybe? Would you prefer someone that stupid have a gun? No. What would be more humane then? Slit the dog's throat, break it's neck? I don't know.

I think everyone should get off Vick's back. If he was not a professional athlete I guarantee no one on this site would think twice about it. If you saw "Joe Schmo kills dogs following dogfight" in the paper you wouldn't think twice about it, maybe not read it at all.

Give the guy a break, in terms of dog-fighters, and animal abusers he's pretty low level. He did his time, now he's being reintegrated to society like any other "criminal" is supposed to be. He just happens to have a skill that is capable of making him millions, why should he not be able to use that skill?

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Vick has served his time for his crime. I cannot wait for his return in week 3. Should be soo fun to watch
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12