Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I am so bad....

  1. #1
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    I am so bad....

    There's web site called www.zazzle.com.
    I just ordered a T-shirt that says in huge letters, both front and back, that "Michael Vick is a dog killer."


    I know some of you support him and I agree about giving second chances (as long as they behave) but perhaps I am just being really sensitive since I just had to bury one of my pugs 2 days ago.
    Poor baby.
    He was a rescue pug and had some really bad genes (probaby mother-to-son or father-to-daughter bred).
    I am still really grieving, and even though he had a huge abdominal mass, I still feel like I failed him in some way.
    RIP, Toby.
    Enjoy the Rainbow Bride.
    God bless you!
    Ordering that T-shirt just made me feel better.


    Also, I just heard on the news that Vick made a comment as soon as he was put in his slammer.
    He said "I don't belong here".
    After spending years in Alcoholic's Anonymous", I recognize that type of attitude and it generally means you don't take responsibility for your actions.
    I hope his attitude has changed.
    His brother is no role model either - stomping on another player's leg.


    I will greatly enjoy my T-shirt.
    ;D
    Tammy

  2. #2
    VikesFan787's Avatar
    VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Erie, PA
    Posts
    889

    Re: I am so bad....

    Never liked Vick, never will.
    814


  3. #3
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: I am so bad....

    I'm still looking for a t-shirt that says "o-16, the perfect season"


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  4. #4
    Minniman's Avatar
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,415

    Re: I am so bad....

    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    There's web site called http://www.zazzle.com.
    I just ordered a T-shirt that says in huge letters, both front and back, that "Michael Vick is a dog killer."
    Why give Vick the satisfaction?
    He is a thug.

    What's really bad is that there are too many thugs in this world for T-shirts to do any darn good.

  5. #5
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: I am so bad....

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I'm still looking for a t-shirt that says "o-16, the perfect season"
    I'm sure they have them in Detroit.

    Tammy

  6. #6
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: I am so bad....

    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    There's web site called www.zazzle.com.
    I just ordered a T-shirt that says in huge letters, both front and back, that "Michael Vick is a dog killer."


    I know some of you support him and I agree about giving second chances (as long as they behave) but perhaps I am just being really sensitive since I just had to bury one of my pugs 2 days ago.
    Poor baby.
    He was a rescue pug and had some really bad genes (probaby mother-to-son or father-to-daughter bred).
    I am still really grieving, and even though he had a huge abdominal mass, I still feel like I failed him in some way.
    RIP, Toby.
    Enjoy the Rainbow Bride.
    God bless you!
    Ordering that T-shirt just made me feel better.


    Also, I just heard on the news that Vick made a comment as soon as he was put in his slammer.
    He said "I don't belong here".

    After spending years in Alcoholic's Anonymous", I recognize that type of attitude and it generally means you don't take responsibility for your actions.
    I hope his attitude has changed.
    His brother is no role model either - stomping on another player's leg.


    I will greatly enjoy my T-shirt.

    ;D
    I have to agree with him here. Three years in prison was way to long to be in there...

  7. #7
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: I am so bad....

    "Minniman" wrote:
    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    There's web site called http://www.zazzle.com.
    I just ordered a T-shirt that says in huge letters, both front and back, that "Michael Vick is a dog killer."
    Why give Vick the satisfaction?
    He is a thug.

    What's really bad is that there are too many thugs in this world for T-shirts to do any darn good.
    I feel it expresses my opinion and feelings on the man.
    The jersey does not benefit Vick.
    It's a custom-made T-shirt.

    Tammy

  8. #8
    Vikefantam is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102

    Re: I am so bad....

    "erik5032" wrote:

    I have to agree with him here. Three years in prison was way to long to be in there...
    He was sentenced to less than 2 years (23 months).
    Didn't he serve less than that, with the remainder on house arrest?
    Besides, the comment I made was that he said "I don't belong in here".
    Hey, you broke the law, you go to jail.
    It's not like he stole a pack of gum.
    Though he denies it, he may very well have participated in the beating, electrocution and drowning of those dogs.
    At the very least, he was aware of it and let it go on.
    Does he think he deserves special treatment because he is an NFL player and not a very good QB in the first place?
    The best man at our wedding just got out of prison after a 2 year sentence for his third drunk driving offense.
    He never hurt anyone or himself but the law is the law here - 3 DUIs means prison time here.
    Thankfully, he rehabilitated himself in there and has been sober a long time.


    I know dogs are hardly human but people are apathetic toward them because they are "just dogs", and anyone I know who is a dog lover feels that their dogs are more than "just dogs".
    They are innocent creatures who only want love, food and companionship.
    I only wish some of those pitties would have attacked a few of their handlers.
    What would have happened to Vick's career if one of his fighting dogs turned on him and mauled his throwing arm?
    One of his legs?
    Tammy

  9. #9
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: I am so bad....

    "Vikefantam" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:

    I have to agree with him here. Three years in prison was way to long to be in there...
    He was sentenced to less than 2 years (23 months).
    Didn't he serve less than that, with the remainder on house arrest?
    Besides, the comment I made was that he said "I don't belong in here".
    Hey, you broke the law, you go to jail.
    It's not like he stole a pack of gum.
    Though he denies it, he may very well have participated in the beating, electrocution and drowning of those dogs.
    At the very least, he was aware of it and let it go on.
    Does he think he deserves special treatment because he is an NFL player and not a very good QB in the first place?
    The best man at our wedding just got out of prison after a 2 year sentence for his third drunk driving offense.
    He never hurt anyone or himself but the law is the law here - 3 DUIs means prison time here.
    Thankfully, he rehabilitated himself in there and has been sober a long time.


    I know dogs are hardly human but people are apathetic toward them because they are "just dogs", and anyone I know who is a dog lover feels that their dogs are more than "just dogs".
    They are innocent creatures who only want love, food and companionship.
    I only wish some of those pitties would have attacked a few of their handlers.
    What would have happened to Vick's career if one of his fighting dogs turned on him and mauled his throwing arm?
    One of his legs?

    He served 18 months.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  10. #10
    erik5032's Avatar
    erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oconto, WI
    Posts
    1,779

    Re: I am so bad....

    Yeah 18 months, but wasn't he put in for 36? I thought he was.

    If you want to see special treatment it would have to be Donte Stallworth (which is the name of my FFB league: Donte Drink and Drive)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •