Thread: Hugh Douglas

pepper 0n moss is offline Pro-Bowler

Hugh Douglas

a week after they cut tony brackens, the jacksonville jaguars cut hugh douglas today, after he was a major bust in his first year with the jags after signing a contract that made him a very rich man. Del Rio plans to use young, fast, promising ends in a rotation to fill his void.

what do you guys think? i'll go out on a limb and say he continues to play in florida, but for the miami dolphins, to fill 0-gun'z void. other teams i can see picking him up include san diego, green bay, and washington.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hugh Douglas

Wow thats pretty crazy i've seen him on jags training camp on nfl network and stuff i thought he was real high profile, doin real good, i thought he was like the leader of that DL. I dont know where he will end up but what where his stats last year was he really that bad i thought he was a monster when he was on the eagles.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Hugh Douglas

30 some tackles and 3.5 sacks, not the numbers that Jacksonville was looking for with paying him that kind of money.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Hugh Douglas

Yeah no kidding kenny mixon had better stats than that. Not to say kenny is a slouch but kenny gets know where near the money hugh got.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Hugh Douglas

"pepper 0n moss" wrote:
    a week after they cut tony brackens, the jacksonville jaguars cut hugh douglas today, after he was a major bust in his first year with the jags after signing a contract that made him a very rich man. Del Rio plans to use young, fast, promising ends in a rotation to fill his void.

what do you guys think? i'll go out on a limb and say he continues to play in florida, but for the miami dolphins, to fill 0-gun'z void. other teams i can see picking him up include san diego, green bay, and washington.

If I were a betting man, and I had $100 to spend, I would bet $75 of it that he will end up back in phily, and the other $25 that he goes to washington. Don't be suprised to see him back in phily again guys.

Re: Hugh Douglas

Dang, you guys must think I am hugh's agent or something. Wasn't long after I posted that he will probably be an eagle, that he agreed with the eagles.

I know he didn't do much in jacksonville, but he is back in phily and playing his old style of D. This makes the MNF phily game even tougher. Hugh, cory simon, and kearse, damn that is a good D-line. I bet hugh has 8 or 9 sacks this year with the eagles.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Hugh Douglas

lol...too bad you're not a betting man!
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Hugh Douglas

"sdvikefan" wrote:
    lol...too bad you're not a betting man!

LOL. No, I am sure if I actually would have bet, he wouldn't have signed with the eagles. That seems to be my luck when betting money.