Thread: How sweet...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

How sweet...

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3261060
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How sweet...

Blah blah blah. I'm glad he's ok, but c'mon!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

How sweet...

How about this. I die and jackyl tells the viking players that one of the greatest vikings fans died and his last wish was for the vikings to win the superbowl! Hey, maybe it would work!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

How sweet...

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    How about this. I die and jackyl tells the viking players that one of the greatest vikings fans died and his last wish was for the vikings to win the superbowl! Hey, maybe it would work!
    It's worth a shot. :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

How sweet...

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Just between you and me, the title was meant to be read with just a little bit of sarcasm...wonder what they would have done if they had lost the game...Dedicate their clinching of the wild card spot to Fergie?

Wonder what they will dedicate to Reggie?

On a side note, WTF was the deal with giving the receivers' coach's little girl (not one, but two) TD balls...she can't get enough Packer stuff from her dad...at least Randy gives his TD catches to kids who are handicapped or mentally challenged...on second thought, I guess most Packer fans are mentally challenged, so the coach's daughter would qualify! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

How sweet...

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Just between you and me, the title was meant to be read with just a little bit of sarcasm...wonder what they would have done if they had lost the game...Dedicate their clinching of the wild card spot to Fergie?

Wonder what they will dedicate to Reggie?

On a side note, WTF was the deal with giving the receivers' coach's little girl (not one, but two) TD balls...she can't get enough Packer stuff from her dad...at least Randy gives his TD catches to kids who are handicapped or mentally challenged...on second thought, I guess most Packer fans are mentally challenged, so the coach's daughter would qualify! :lol:
    that's what I said too, man those guys are dicks. Oh yeah I heard that the packers prefer the term "mentally handi-packed"
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

How sweet...

"jackyl" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    It's worth a shot. :lol:
    Ah, maybe I'll wait until the later years of Randy Moss, it just wouldn't be the same watching him outleap and outrun the opposition from heaven!! (not that I'm going there, but I hope!!)