Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: How Many Fans Care About What Other Teams Are Doing

"pack93z" wrote:
    This is some of the most important time to pay attention to what other teams are doing.. gives you a bit of idea what they are thinking with the draft in mind.

Besides the games themselves, the draft is the most exciting two days of the season.. hell I enjoy it more than the Superbowl if the Packers aren't in it.

Other than that, I pay attention to the North.. well the Vikes and the Bears; the Lions have a couple years to go before they become a threat, lol.

So the answer to the general question for me.. yes, very much so.
    yeah i do too.. in regards to the draft and what our competition will be like... New England hates loosing so they are always pretty active... I'm jealous of their fans.. wish we'd be a little more creative..

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    This is some of the most important time to pay attention to what other teams are doing.. gives you a bit of idea what they are thinking with the draft in mind.

Besides the games themselves, the draft is the most exciting two days of the season.. hell I enjoy it more than the Superbowl if the Packers aren't in it.

Other than that, I pay attention to the North.. well the Vikes and the Bears; the Lions have a couple years to go before they become a threat, lol.

yeah i do too.. in regards to the draft and what our competition will be like... New England hates loosing so they are always pretty active... I'm jealous of their fans.. wish we'd be a little more creative..
    +1 wish our FO was as active as theirs.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"pack93z" wrote:

Why oh why won't you just admit you are a closet Vikings fan?

I hate admitting that a damn PUKER fan knows as much about the game as you do...... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Snoop around a bit.
    You will find our FO is very active.
    Just because we aren't signing a bunch of FA's doesn't mean they don't have thier nose to the grindstone.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

I hate admitting that a damn PUKER fan knows as much about the game as you do...... ;D
    Purple.. I have worn in once as a loss on a bet here at the PPO.. they still have a picture in the breakroom.. freaking purple.. lol.

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

I hate admitting that a gol 'darnit PUKER fan knows as much about the game as you do...... ;D
    Purple.. I have worn in once as a loss on a bet here at the PPO.. they still have a picture in the breakroom.. freaking purple.. lol.
    Alright, enough of this hijacking my thread and getting me off track PUKER BOY....... ;D ;D ;D

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

I hate admitting that a gol 'darnit PUKER fan knows as much about the game as you do...... ;D
    Alright, enough of this hijacking my thread and getting me off track PUKER BOY....... ;D ;D ;D
    Okay.. so you want a little movement talk?

Latest rumor coming out of Carolina today from a Packer fan there is the talk around the sports radio there have a three to four team trade involving the Pats, Broncs, Panthers..

Chips in play are to be rumored Cutler, Peppers, Delhomme and a number of picks...

Pats get Peppers

Panthers get Cutler

Broncos get Delhomme and a package of picks..

Makes sense and is pretty interesting...

Could they then in turn offer a package of picks to the Lions for the #1 slot and Stafford?

Wait.. that might be more sidetracked eh... maybe another thread lol..

Yes.. very interested in other teams moves.. lol.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "thatjusthappened28" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Snoop around a bit.
    You will find our FO is very active.
    Just because we aren't signing a bunch of FA's doesn't mean they don't have thier nose to the grindstone.
    i know that but it's not translating to signings... i think we will be more active after the draft, however... but with the pats signing vet guys like Springs, bodden, taylor and galloway, i mean, those are guys that will play pretty decent roles their team next year, and with us needing a vet corner, I don't see why we didn't take a sniff at Bodden or Springs... I know Shawn will prob switch to and from safety, but Bodden is a good corner that much like Griff thrives in the get in your face physical type that we don't necessarily use, but could open up a lot of stuff for us on our coverage package...

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Latest rumor coming out of Carolina today from a Packer fan there is the talk around the sports radio there have a three to four team trade involving the Pats, Broncs, Panthers..

Chips in play are to be rumored Cutler, Peppers, Delhomme and a number of picks...

Pats get Peppers

Panthers get Cutler

Could they then in turn offer a package of picks to the Lions for the #1 slot and Stafford?

this would be very interesting to see happen, doubt it actually does. Even Michael Smith reported that he doubts the Pats would want Peppers if he's going to be demanding all this money. But its always a possibility.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

"pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Pats get Peppers

Panthers get Cutler

That is interesting.
    You need to make a new topic on that one....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast