Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How are Eli Manning's comments different than those of T.O.?

Elway did it and got away with it. Eli will also. It would be worse if Eli was a slouch thinking he was a stud, but he is turning out fine.

Owens is a totally differnt situation cause he gets himself into trouble on his own. He is CRAZY and Eli is sane.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

And Elway had to face the Baltimore Colts that year, many fans wore hats which read "kill elway" heh.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: How are Eli Manning's comments different than those of T

They are both turds!

Rookie444 is offline Starter

I HATE ELI MANNING. HE IS A FAG AND SUCKS AT THE QB POSITION. HE GOT A 51% PASSING COMPLETION AND A 84.3 PASSER RATING. THE MEDIA IS MAKING HIM OUT TO BE SOMETHING HE JUST ISN'T AND WILL NEVER BE. HE IS TOO MUCH OF A DAMN CRYBABY AND SD SHOULD'VE KEPT HIM AND BENCHED HIS ASS THE WHOLE SEASON FOR TALKIN THAT SHIT DURING THE DRAFT. THAT INSTANCE MADE ME HATE HIM PERMANENTLY. BEING A DRAFTEE, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO CHOICE IN WHAT TEAM YOU PLAY FOR. THAT WHAT MAKES COLLEGE COLLEGE AND THE NFL THE NFL. (CAPS IS ON FOR A REASON, I REALLY CAN'T STAND THIS FAG)!

Rookie444 is offline Starter

let me apologize early about the language that was bleeped out. i just hate this man with a passion (maybe more than favre)

jaymz7 is offline Asst. Coach

TO should review Jeff George's career. Went to Indy didn't want to be there and whined. Went to Atlanta shot his mouth off like TO and got suspended for the rest of that season. Bounced around from Oakland to Minnesota. He played well where ever he went he just grew up too late. I don't think TO will ever grow up. As for Eli I think he is over hyped because of his last name. Don't get me wrong you have to be good to start in the NFL, but that doesn't make you a instant star in two years.

Go Vikes lets hope we turn it araound and this year beat the Giants to start them on a losing streak and start a streak of our own.

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Another similar situation was with Corey Dillon, he wanted out away from the Bengals, goes to the Pats and wins the big one. The question I have is if a player is at a team where he knows he isn't going to win anything, is he wrong to try to get away to somewhere that he will? Look at Barry Saunders great player lousy team, did he lack ambition or was his loyalty to be applauded? IMO Owens (and Manning) have just wanted the best chance they can get to win, the problem is they have gone about it the totally wrong way.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

So far Eli has had only 1 strike vs. 654 strikes for Owens.
    Dead on, IS!!! Eli burned one bridge...while T-HO keeps on burning them left and right!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

There are really no comparisons between TO and and Eli, TO has ripped the teams in which he is playing apart and Eli just ripped into a team he was not part of. I am not condoning what Eli did as I feel as a rookie you should go where you are drafted, however REli and his family may look like geniuses after all as look how much playing time Phillip Rivers has had, NONE!!

As far as Eli not being very good, I would like to know how anyone can say that, did you see the comeback he orchestrated against the Broncos? I am not a huge fan of Elis but come on now, the kid can play.

TO cannot shut up and enjoy football unless he is trashing someone in the media, and for anyone to start to feel sorry for this guy is unimaginable, IMO. I applaud the Eagles for putting their team first and booting this guy to the curb! I gained a lot of respect for the Eagles over the last week!!

Cheers!

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

"Rookie444" wrote:
    I HATE ELI MANNING. HE IS A *** AND SUCKS AT THE QB POSITION. HE GOT A 51% PASSING COMPLETION AND A 84.3 PASSER RATING. THE MEDIA IS MAKING HIM OUT TO BE SOMETHING HE JUST ISN'T AND WILL NEVER BE. HE IS TOO MUCH OF A gol 'darnit CRYBABY AND SD SHOULD'VE KEPT HIM AND BENCHED HIS jiggly butt THE WHOLE SEASON FOR TALKIN THAT pooh DURING THE DRAFT. THAT INSTANCE MADE ME HATE HIM PERMANENTLY. BEING A DRAFTEE, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO CHOICE IN WHAT TEAM YOU PLAY FOR. THAT WHAT MAKES COLLEGE COLLEGE AND THE NFL THE NFL. (CAPS IS ON FOR A REASON, I REALLY CAN'T STAND THIS ***)!
    hate to say it.... but he will be the best qb in the nfl in a few years, barring injury.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast