Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

How does Ron Mexico make the Pro-Bowl?

Seriously.

If this isn't proof for anyone that has doubted this guy is extreemly overated then I don't know what is.

Drew Bledsoe owned Vick in stats, hell Eli Manning owned Vick. His lovers can't argue "When he is in, we win" Because he is average this year.

He made it on name alone, and that right there in essence is why the NFL sucks and why I never watch the Pro-Bowl or even give a shit about who goes.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How does Ron Mexico make the Pro-Bowl?

I have to say,

I've never been a big fan of the Pro Bowl either, I've seen way to many players who really deserved to go, get left on the bench..

Example, Pat Williams this year.....

Lots of guys make it on Name alone.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

SamDawg84 Guest

it is a popularity contest really vick is overhyped by everyone and bledsoe is better

donjen95 is offline Rookie

vick doesn't deserve to go at all, but if anyone thinks bledsoe is better they are not watching.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Im curious, where does the Ron Mexico nickname come from?
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Del Rio Guest

"donjen95" wrote:
    vick doesn't deserve to go at all, but if anyone thinks bledsoe is better they are not watching.
    Why would you say that?

What's Atlantas Record? Whats Dallas' record?

Statistically Vick can't even hold Bledsoes jock this year.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be watching, but it must not have been very important if it was that easily missed. Oh wait was I supposed to be watching his 13TD's to 12INTs ratio............

Deronn is offline Starter

"TARKenton" wrote:
    Im curious, where does the Ron Mexico nickname come from?
    Michael Vick Hit With Sex Suit
    Woman claims star NFL quarterback passed along herpes in 2003
    APRIL 5--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. "I've got something to tell you. I've got it," Vick admitted to her, according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that "he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about." Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick "apologized profusely" for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the "Mexico" alias--and perhaps other fake names--"for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment." In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history.

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Thanks Deronn
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

smootloot is offline Starter

i would rather have vick on my team then bledsoe. but i would rather have eli than the both of them.
    "Ron Mexico is here."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I like the Pro Bowl, I think it's fun to watch, but there is no way Vick deserved to get in. Some say it's because the crop of Qbs in the NFC was so small this year, but there were plenty of guys who had better years, both in stats and winning than Vick did. He's overrated and people vote on what they see in the media, and Vick gets plenty of man crushes from NFL analysts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast