Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    gpete13 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    196

    How did I miss this story?!?

    Ah Akili.


    http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TB/8206989

  2. #2
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    How did I miss this story?!?

    LOSER!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #3
    gpete13 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    196

    How did I miss this story?!?

    hahaha.

  4. #4
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    How did I miss this story?!?

    We missed out on that!

    I hate you Red!!! :angryfire:

  5. #5
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    How did I miss this story?!?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    We missed out on that!

    I hate you Red!!! :angryfire:

    I hate Red too... but it's not his job to scout players!!! He should though, he doesn't anything else in his spare time but think of ways to make Viking fans pist at him!!!
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  6. #6
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    How did I miss this story?!?

    "koolkev8" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    We missed out on that!

    I hate you Red!!! :angryfire:

    I hate Red too... but it's not his job to scout players!!! He should though, he doesn't anything else in his spare time but think of ways to make Viking fans pist at him!!!
    Did you click the link? If you did you would surely see that I was being sarcastic.

  7. #7
    koolkev8 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    249

    How did I miss this story?!?

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "koolkev8" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    We missed out on that!

    I hate you Red!!! :angryfire:

    I hate Red too... but it's not his job to scout players!!! He should though, he doesn't anything else in his spare time but think of ways to make Viking fans pist at him!!!
    Did you click the link? If you did you would surely see that I was being sarcastic.
    Yeah
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

  8. #8
    XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    304

    How did I miss this story?!?

    Booooooooooooooo!...don't worry, Ryan Leaf could always come back!

    That our Tim Couch...

    BUSTS

  9. #9
    gpete13 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    196

    How did I miss this story?!?

    haha. maybe we can spend all our cap space on Tim Couch or Leaf to get to the league minimum! That would be great.

Similar Threads

  1. Miss Michigan Crowned Miss America
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:02 PM
  2. Miss Nevada scandal trumps Miss America
    By Prophet in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:35 PM
  3. 24 Hrs of A Christmass Story
    By sunny in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 08:16 AM
  4. Another sad story...NOT!!!
    By cajunvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-14-2004, 11:13 AM
  5. Another SAD story
    By casper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 11:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •