Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    T-Bone is offline Rookie

Holmes done for the season

Can you believe I don't mind Walker scoring TDs? I feel so dirty.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"T-Bone" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "T-Bone" wrote:
    Speaking of fantasy leagues...I've got a couple of decisions to make.

Need to play 3 WR out of Javon walker (vs. Det) Boldin (vs. SF) McCardell (vs. TB) and Branch (vs. Cin)

Need to play 2 RB out of Alexander (vs. our almighty run D) Barber (vs. Bal) Droughns (vs. MIA) or can pick up Onterrio for rest of season

Any ideas?

I'd play walker, boldin, and branch. I have mccardell and have been reading that he is expected to have a good day, but I don't see it happening. Tampa has a good D, so i see them shutting him down. It will probably be tomlinson and gates getting most of the balls in that game. Experts say start mccardell, since they say he knows how to get open against tampa's D, since he played there. If you see that happening, then I would take out branch for him, since dillion is due for another huge day and brady spreads the ball around too much to count on branch.

Alexander is an easy choice and I would probably go with droughns against a not so good miami run D. Tiki has done nothing since eli has taken over. D's have been staking the line against barber, and making eli beat them, which he hasn't done yet. Eli is also not throwing the ball to barber like warner was as well.

Anyone have any ideas on which 3 WR's I should start? Lelie vs miami, mccardell vs tampa, antonio bryant vs buffalo, tj houshmazadeh against the pats, and rice against us.

Thanks for the input, much. Appreciate it. Word is out that Rice strained a quad. He will get his money worth out of his vat of BenGay. I doubt he will do much (although he is playing our porous secondary). My vote is against him. I am a fan of Lelie. Think he would look great in a vikes uniform. I figure McCardell should be good for a TD against the bucs-I know TB will play him tough but it will be a nice feel-good story, and as Marv Albert always said "If it feels good, keep biting her ass". Housh is playing too good to leave out, especially since Johnson will attract most attention. Bryant is playing well but Buffalo has a lot of momentum and I think they will dominate this week.

I will definitely start housh, and am leaning towards lelie even though he is going up against miami, but it is very hard not to play bryant. he has played great the last 2 weeks with holcomb and josh mccown as his QB's. Last week I left him on the bench since mccown was starting and it was against the pats. It cost me a win and a 1st round bye. I just can't leave him on the bench again. He is the #1 option and I expect clevland will be throwing most of the game. I need a ton of points from my WR's thanks to priest being out again,s o this is an important descision.

I am probably gonna go with housh and bryant, and then need to decide from lelie and mccardell. That is a tough choice. Both are playing tough D's. I might go with mcccardell, hoping he knows his old teams D good enough to score a TD. Any thoughts betwen the 2 guys if you read this before kickoffs?

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

And get this guys, here are my other RB's: Blaylock(who is splitting carries with LJ), marshall faulk(who is hurt) and stephen jackson(who is also hurt). I will start blaylock, since he is the only one playing. Luckily I can substitute a 3rd WR for my 2nd RB, so hopefully my WR's kick *ss. I need receptions from my WR's, since we get a point per catch.

I just got absolutely screwed from a good fantasy team during the regular season, to a weak one in the playoffs. This sucks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12