Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

TO and his NFC Championship ring.

Eagles receiver Terrell Owens is going to auction off his NFC Championship ring, the money will go to Hurricane victims.

I am all for giving, and I think everyone should help as much as they can.

But I guess I am a skeptic when it come to T-Ho, calling the ring his "most prized possession," Owens will auction it off.

Is this another way to throw a dig at the Eagles? Can he basically tell them that no matter what the team does, it does not matter to him.

And nobody can call him out on it because it's for the hurricane victims.
    He looks like a nice guy, and he gets to take a dig at the Eagles!

I am sure he could donate just as much money to the people that need it, and keep his ring! If he wanted to!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: TO and his NFC Championship ring.

oh well, someone that REALLY wants it, SHOULD have it.

Del Rio Guest

I thought this post was going to be about how he is pissed his ring doesn't have enough bling.

Seriously though this guy would have to save my kid from a house fire while doing my taxes and getting me a better return for me to think he is anything but a chump.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I just played the divisional round of the playoffs on my Madden franchise. We were at home against the Eagles. Smoot covered Owens and held him to 1 rec for 10 yds and the reception came w/ like 1 min left in the game. Final score Vikings 48 - Eagles 0.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

"JDogg926" wrote:
    I just played the divisional round of the playoffs on my Madden franchise. We were at home against the Eagles. Smoot covered Owens and held him to 1 rec for 10 yds and the reception came w/ like 1 min left in the game. Final score Vikings 48 - Eagles 0.
    Ya, right. :roll: Now put it on the "all madden" level and try again.

....a little harder, huh?

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah Whack. I definately agree, I think it's another dig at the team.

And PackerEater, who wants to play it on all Madden? I know I don't. Sure it may be harder, but if I want competition, I'll go online (which I do). I'd much rather have fun with Daunte going 28 out of 30 with 5 touchdowns than have to struggle through a game. To me blowing people out and having monster stats is more fun.

I was going to halfway into the season, but then Culpepper got hurt, so I've got Frerotte at QB. It's not quite the same. I'll put it on all madden after I win the superbowl. The 48-0 score is somewhat deceiving, b/c it was actually a much closer game. The first two times I had the ball were 3 and out. Their first two drives were going well, but Winfield had an INT to end one, and Harris had an INT to end the other. They also fumbled once, but they recovered it. After my 3rd drive, I got to around midfield, but had to punt. They began to drive and then Ken Irvin picked it off and ran it back for a score. It was like 7-0 at the end of the first quarter. Everytime I tried to play conservative and set up a FG or run the clock, Bennett broke a big run. He had 187 yards and 3 TD's on 15 carries. I hope he does that against Tampa.

"ltrey33" wrote:

And PackerEater, who wants to play it on all Madden? I know I don't. Sure it may be harder, but if I want competition, I'll go online (which I do). I'd much rather have fun with Daunte going 28 out of 30 with 5 touchdowns than have to struggle through a game. To me blowing people out and having monster stats is more fun.
    ME. I like the challenge. Buy I do like to play online as well.

I'm just saying, don't come in the middle of a thread stating you just blew away the 8 year old level! Yes, the 8 year old level, that's the level my son plays on. :roll:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"ltrey33" wrote:

Me too!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

I don't play it on rookie, I play it on Pro.

I haven't tried Madden yet, but I remember on NFL2K1 on dreamcast I was blowing teams away 70-0 on Pro and put in on All Pro, and about halfway through the first qtr I was down 21-0. That's not fun. That's how controllers get broken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast