Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: HHH swastikadome

A new stadium would solve this and many other problems.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hawaiianvike21, what does your sig translate to and what island do you live on? I was on Maui a few years ago, BEAUTIFUL to say the least. Molikini and Black Rock was THE best water I've ever seen!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    hawaiianvike21, what does your sig translate to and what island do you live on? I was on Maui a few years ago, BEAUTIFUL to say the least. Molikini and Black Rock was THE best water I've ever seen!
    Agreed on BOTH counts...new stadium AND Maui being awesome...we took a catamaran trip and anchored in the cove at Molokini and went snorkeling...some of the clearest water that I have ever seen!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

thepacksux is offline Asst. Coach

just another fool trying to get his 15 minutes

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Too much time on someones hands. How about worrying about getting me some decent coaches for my team. Screw the NAZI thing I need a RB that wants to play football not with his bong. Last I need a plan to get Moss back to being a Viking were he belongs. You know the Moss trade is Red's last revenge. He and Randy came to the Vikes together and they left together. BASTARD.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Articnv is offline Coach

In history class we were todl the Swastic was taken from the symbol from the cathlic church.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

obviously noticed by some dozy packer fan high on meths.... the conspiracies that some people try to dream up - sheesh !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

If these jacka$$es had any clue what so ever they would realize that the swastika is a symbol that has been used for thousands and I mean thousands of years. There have been so many articles and research about it that it's almost mind boggling. Though I can't give the actual origin I can say that it is still used today as a sacred symbol by the hindues and buddists alike and not as a symbol that it has been associated with the travesties by the nazies. Not to infringe any copyrights but: The swastika appears in art and design from pre-history (meaning long before the nazi regime). In antiquity, the swastika was used extensively by the hittites, celts and greeks. The swastika symbol has also appeared in asian, european, african and native american cultures throughout history. So if these people want to make a stink about the roof at the dome let them because anybody willing to do the research on it will realize that their just wasting everyones time with crap. Maybe if it was the symbol of the republican party nothing would be said.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

ElBarto is offline Starter

Is that a legit picture or not, can one of you local guys go and climb on top of the dome and let me know if it's real :lol:

Whoever is behind this website has far too much time on his hands, he needs to get himself a girlfriend....or at least an inflatible doll.....or both :wink:
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    My sig is just a ragging on the cheeseheads and how stupid you are when you put cheese on your head. I had to get that one translated.

Im on the island of Oahu in Kaneohe (windward side of the island) and no i dont live on the marine base there. Maui is beautiful, i personally like Hale Akala, the tallest mountain on maui and one of three places that it actually snows in hawaii. Molikini is also fantastic and fun to see from the air.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

geez who ever put that together is an idiot and needs to get a life.

I have been studying the holocaust this year at my temple and i know that that couldn't have been put in on purpous.

Go vikes!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast