Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Hey ESPN, C'mon man!

"AKViking" wrote:
    "Rambro" wrote:
    Rich Eisen cracks me up, I dunno how you can't like him.
    Top example is the way he says Peterson during every Adrian Peterson highlight.
    Eisen is about as funny as Joe _uck. He's like the worthless non-athlete that wanted to be best buddy with the starting Qb. He doesn't know jack about football and keeps interrupting those who do with lame attempts at humor. Yeah, he plays his role alright, designated dip$heeit. Seriously I'd rather watch a commercial than listen to him. He's like the Bob Sagit of the NFLN, just hit mute!
    You nailed it AKViking!
    And has anyone noticed ESPN has a spot on the ticker now for just the "Cowboys"?
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

VikLloyd is offline Training Camp

So wait a minute we are gonna down Rich Eisen when we have former player bums who cant even speak proper english like shannon sharpe who sounds like my 2 year old newphew mumbling or emmit smith who makes up words because hes too damn ignorant to think??? Or how bout Deon who just rides the dick of whatever team is playing good at the time seriously? Cmon now Eisen may not have experience in the game but he doesnt do to bad of a job people.
    T-Jack is a god!!!!!!!

Vikeman is offline Asst. Coach

"VikLloyd" wrote:
    So wait a minute we are gonna down Rich Eisen when we have former player bums who cant even speak proper english like shannon sharpe who sounds like my 2 year old newphew mumbling or emmit smith who makes up words because hes too gol 'darnit ignorant to think??? Or how bout Deon who just rides the slick willy of whatever team is playing good at the time seriously? Cmon now Eisen may not have experience in the game but he doesnt do to bad of a job people.
    I respect your opinion.
    Damn sure don't agree with it, but I respect it.
    A good friend will help you move...a best friend will help you move a body.

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "VikLloyd" wrote:
    So wait a minute we are gonna down Rich Eisen when we have former player bums who cant even speak proper english like shannon sharpe who sounds like my 2 year old newphew mumbling or emmit smith who makes up words because hes too gol 'darnit ignorant to think??? Or how bout Deon who just rides the slick willy of whatever team is playing good at the time seriously? Cmon now Eisen may not have experience in the game but he doesnt do to bad of a job people.
    I respect your opinion.
    Damn sure don't agree with it, but I respect it.
    I do not agree with a word you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.

patistheman is offline Starter

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "gagarr" wrote:
    The only real problem I have with ESPN and the NFL Network is how much time is spent on the Cowgals.
    I can understand the time that was spent on NE last year and the minimal amount this year.

I can understand the time on the Giants: SB Champs, 10-2, and disfunctional (Burress).

But WHAT has the Cowpies done?
    They are 8-5 and get 3 times or more air time the 11-1 Titans get.

Sure Cowgirls are pretty disfunctional too, Pacman, TO, Jerry Jones, etc., which get press.

I'm starting to wonder if this stuff isn't orchastrated by Jones.
    He's a marketing genius and I think he's bought into "Even bad press is good press".
    I truly think that when Dallas lost to Pittsburg he knew they might not get much press this week, so he shot his mouth off about Barber.

He seemed to be surprised he didn't know that Barber wasn't going to be on the plane.
    This guy is a micro manager, do you think the med staff wouldn't tell Jones before Barber?

My question is when will Jerry Jones start the Calfboys Network, 24 hours of Cowbile every day?
    Maybe then ESPN won't mention Dallass every 10 minutes.
    I have a quote that is taken out of an article from last year that may shed some light.

" Jerry Jones, the recently appointed chairman of NFL Network, "

Yes boys and girls, Jones is the chairman of the NFL network. Think Dallas won't get a little publicity?
    And the chairman before Jones was actually Robert Kraft!!!

AKViking is offline Rookie

"Vikeman" wrote:
    "AKViking" wrote:
    "Rambro" wrote:
    Rich Eisen cracks me up, I dunno how you can't like him.
    Top example is the way he says Peterson during every Adrian Peterson highlight.
    Eisen is about as funny as Joe _uck. He's like the worthless non-athlete that wanted to be best buddy with the starting Qb. He doesn't know jack about football and keeps interrupting those who do with lame attempts at humor. Yeah, he plays his role alright, designated dip$heeit. Seriously I'd rather watch a commercial than listen to him. He's like the Bob Sagit of the NFLN, just hit mute!
    You nailed it AKViking!
    And has anyone noticed ESPN has a spot on the ticker now for just the "Cowboys"?
    You mean the "Dallas Drama Queens"? Now they claim there's nothing to the locker room dispute :

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    I have a quote that is taken out of an article from last year that may shed some light.

" Jerry Jones, the recently appointed chairman of NFL Network, "

Yes boys and girls, Jones is the chairman of the NFL network. Think Dallas won't get a little publicity?
    It's exactly that sort of bias that I'm always talking about.

People may call me a conspiracy theorist, but an NFL team owner SHOULD NOT be the chairman of NFL networks.

Say what you will, call me what you want... but go put your head back in the ground.

Goodell favors big market teams and owners he's "Buddy-Buddy" with.
    So anyone who doesn't agree with you is someone who has his head in the ground?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345