Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Hessssssss baccccck...

I was up late watchin "Out side the lines" on espn...and They did the whole show on the return of Rickey Williams. The facts are, hes currently driving his way back down to Miami. Hes well under 200 Pounds. and his manager says hes in amazing shape.

So alot of the questions where, this backs specialty was breaking tackles, using his size...how is he gonna play now?

All the players are pretty much welcoming him back. But their not all friendly welcomes.

Jason Taylor just said that as long as he does his job , and helps to get them some wins. hes fine with him.

Now the dolphins drafted Young Rookie Star Ronnie Brown...if williams returns and plays like the rickey williams of old, look out for the dolphins back field, should be pretty damn good.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hessssssss baccccck...

Yah he has been driving back for like 3 days now i think.. Expected to be there for T.C.. Needs to get back 8 Mill.. Im wondering how much they are gonna pay him

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

It would be strange for the players to welcome him back after he walked out on them, but I likely see the Phins keeping him through preseason to increase his trade value and then shipping him to the highest bidder.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I can't see him being any good. He dropped all the way down to 180 lbs, so unless he cut a couple tenths of a second off of his 40 by dropping all of that weight, I don't see him playing as well. I definately can't see him carrying the ball 30 times a game like he used to on a 180 lbs. frame.

"ltrey33" wrote:
    I can't see him being any good. He dropped all the way down to 180 lbs, so unless he cut a couple tenths of a second off of his 40 by dropping all of that weight, I don't see him playing as well. I definately can't see him carrying the ball 30 times a game like he used to on a 180 lbs. frame.
    he's up to 205 now and using a nutritionist

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

He owes the Dolphins a huge sum of cash, if not for that I don't think he'd have much motivation in returning to football. Brown is the man down there now anyway. If anything, trade Ricky and see what you can get out of that.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I don't forsee him being that great. When you are that "out of tune" it is impossible to get back to where you left off. He dropped out right in his prime, it's a shame.

On the other hand, He's not a Viking, so I don't care :twisted: .

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Sucks to be Miami. I mean if Williams does return and live up to his oldself, i mean not the pot ricky williams, but the potential 2,000 yard rushing williams, Miami wasted a pick on Ronnie Brown.

They could have gotten someone better or filled in a need other than running back.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Sucks to be Miami. I mean if Williams does return and live up to his oldself, i mean not the pot ricky williams, but the potential 2,000 yard rushing williams, Miami wasted a pick on Ronnie Brown.

They could have gotten someone better or filled in a need other than running back.
    Could not have happend to a better team, well.....maybe Dallas
    I.B.O.T. #213