Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    [size=13pt]Chiefs notebook: Herm mad at Bucs, Rams[/size]

    Posted on Mon, Mar. 24, 2008 10:15 PM

    Adam Teicher, [email protected]
    kansascity.com



    Edwards Herm isn’t happy

    If coach Herm Edwards didn’t accuse the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and St. Louis Rams of cheating when they signed free agents of interest to the Chiefs, he certainly implied it Monday.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    Anyone besides me think that this guy is the most overated HC in the league and a true franchise killer?


    Edwards said he wouldn’t be averse to going into the season with Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen and a rookie at quarterback.
    I guess this answers a recent posters question about were Thigpen is at.
    He is in fact on thier roster and hasn't been cut.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #3
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Anyone besides me think that this guy is the most overated HC in the league and a true franchise killer?



    Edwards said he wouldn’t be averse to going into the season with Brodie Croyle, Tyler Thigpen and a rookie at quarterback.
    I guess this answers a recent posters question about were Thigpen is at.
    He is in fact on thier roster and hasn't been cut.
    No - I think Parcells is the most overrated HC - although he's not doing that any more.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #4
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    Herm's just whining again...he's an awful coach. He can't face the reality that players would rather play for the Rams or Bucs than the Chiefs.

    I agree he's the most overrated NFL coach; Parcells at least won a couple of SB's, albeit with some pretty good coaches under him.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  5. #5
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Herm's just whining again...he's an awful coach. He can't face the reality that players would rather play for the Rams or Bucs than the Chiefs.

    I agree he's the most overrated NFL coach; Parcells at least won a couple of SB's, albeit with some pretty good coaches under him.
    20 years ago.
    He hasn't done shit since he left the Giants except be a big PITA for the Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #6
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Herm's just whining again...he's an awful coach. He can't face the reality that players would rather play for the Rams or Bucs than the Chiefs.

    I agree he's the most overrated NFL coach; Parcells at least won a couple of SB's, albeit with some pretty good coaches under him.
    20 years ago.
    He hasn't done shit since he left the Giants except be a big PITA for the Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

    =Z=

    PITA? ??? (can't solve that one).

    I never really liked Parcells, but also didn't think of him as overrated. He knew how to pick assistants, and he knew how to motivate his key players. True he hasn't won since '90 (and he got lucky there), but he improved the Jets, Pats and Cowboys (this team is really his team, minus TO).
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #7
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    Here you go, Herm:

    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams
    [img width=450 height=251]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/waaaambulance-23284.jpg[/img]

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Herm's just whining again...he's an awful coach. He can't face the reality that players would rather play for the Rams or Bucs than the Chiefs.

    I agree he's the most overrated NFL coach; Parcells at least won a couple of SB's, albeit with some pretty good coaches under him.
    20 years ago.
    He hasn't done shit since he left the Giants except be a big PITA for the Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

    =Z=

    PITA? ??? (can't solve that one).

    I never really liked Parcells, but also didn't think of him as overrated. He knew how to pick assistants, and he knew how to motivate his key players. True he hasn't won since '90 (and he got lucky there), but he improved the Jets, Pats and Cowboys (this team is really his team, minus TO).
    Pain In The Ass....

    Thats my guess at least...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #10
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Herm Edwards mad at Bucs, Rams

    "C" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Herm's just whining again...he's an awful coach. He can't face the reality that players would rather play for the Rams or Bucs than the Chiefs.

    I agree he's the most overrated NFL coach; Parcells at least won a couple of SB's, albeit with some pretty good coaches under him.
    20 years ago.
    He hasn't done shit since he left the Giants except be a big PITA for the Jets, Patriots and Cowboys.

    =Z=

    PITA? ??? (can't solve that one).

    I never really liked Parcells, but also didn't think of him as overrated. He knew how to pick assistants, and he knew how to motivate his key players. True he hasn't won since '90 (and he got lucky there), but he improved the Jets, Pats and Cowboys (this team is really his team, minus TO).
    Pain In The Ass....

    Thats my guess at least...

    OK, that makes sense, now I feel like a horse's A-S-S. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:21 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2009, 07:16 AM
  3. Herm Edwards says he's sorry for his choice of words
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-19-2007, 05:32 PM
  4. Larry johnson mocks herm
    By jordy in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 07:35 AM
  5. Bucs
    By outcast316 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-19-2003, 09:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •