Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
  1. #11
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "Json" wrote:
    gol 'darnit this sucks.
    I watch this program every week.
    I've had HBO for close to 3 years solid and always loved the program.
    I understand where they are coming from but it's too bad the best NFL show in the bizz has been canceled.
    So now I get the 30 minute NFL Live show which really calculates to about 13 minutes of actual football talk after all the fricken commercials and they NEVER touch base on the Vikings organization but once a every 3 months or so, unless A.D. had a huge game, then they would talk about them for about 2 minutes or less.
    Good point about the watered down commercial ridden shows.

    That was always nice about Inside the NFL, no commercials.


    :'(

  2. #12
    TheKnuck's Avatar
    TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    572

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    best show on football on television, though it never felt the same since they got rid of len dawson, bonacotti, etc. on there.
    oh, well, no need for hbo anymore, seriously.


  3. #13
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    oh, well, no need for hbo anymore, seriously.

    What about G-String Divas?
    Real Sex?
    Whatever the show is about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #14
    TheKnuck's Avatar
    TheKnuck is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    572

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    i've got the internets if i want all the porn!

  5. #15
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    i've got the internets if i want all the porn!
    The Internet is for Porn!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #16
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    oh, well, no need for hbo anymore, seriously.

    What about G-String Divas?
    Real Sex?
    Whatever the show is about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

    =Z=

    Cathouse...and not to mention Pornucopia!
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #17
    hx38596's Avatar
    hx38596 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    456

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    The first among many casualties to come of the monopolizing NFLN.
    They are quietly and deliberately using a soviet/stalin type business model in taking over everything NFL.
    Look in the not so far future to watching all superbowls on NFLN.

  8. #18
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "TheKnuck" wrote:
    oh, well, no need for hbo anymore, seriously.

    What about G-String Divas?
    Real Sex?
    Whatever the show is about the Moonlight Bunny Ranch?

    =Z=
    Never heard of any of these
    :P

  9. #19
    briannord's Avatar
    briannord is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    64

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Json" wrote:
    gol 'darnit this sucks.
    I watch this program every week.
    I've had HBO for close to 3 years solid and always loved the program.
    I understand where they are coming from but it's too bad the best NFL show in the bizz has been canceled.
    So now I get the 30 minute NFL Live show which really calculates to about 13 minutes of actual football talk after all the fricken commercials and they NEVER touch base on the Vikings organization but once a every 3 months or so, unless A.D. had a huge game, then they would talk about them for about 2 minutes or less.
    Good point about the watered down commercial ridden shows.

    That was always nice about Inside the NFL, no commercials.


    :'(
    I think it was the best NFL show on TV and the no commercial part was a big reason why.

    Also Cris Carter is amazing.
    It always kind of hurt when he didnt pick the Vikings to win though. =(

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: HBO pulls the plug on 'Inside the NFL'

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Finally, I never did like that show.

    ;D
    I could not disagree more.
    I like anything that Costas does, of course, but I thought the chemistry between Marino, Collinsworth and Carter was pretty darn good.
    Light-hearted, good highlights with NFL Films love all over it and smart banter.
    Bad move by HBO.

    =Z=
    Couldn't disagree more.
    Great move by HBO.


    They are a fricken movie channel for cripes sake. They should stick to what they know and leave Football to the NFLN.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pulling The Plug - Life Without Pat Williams
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 08:10 AM
  2. Benny Sapp hopes to be more than just a plug nickel
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 09:33 AM
  3. Showtime goes with experience for 'Inside the NFL' lineup
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 06:42 AM
  4. Vikings' special teams try to plug a leak
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 06:43 AM
  5. Vikings look to plug hole in the middle
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 10:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •