Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Haynesworth to the Pats

No link yet but NFLN and MIke and Mike are talking about it as a done deal.......Damn.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Haynesworth to the Pats

How is that gonna work? Dont patriots run a 3-4 defense as well. I thought that was his big complaint last year. He wanted to play in a 4-3 defense.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "MindCrimes67" #1101535
    How is that gonna work? Dont patriots run a 3-4 defense as well. I thought that was his big complaint last year. He wanted to play in a 4-3 defense.
    Bellichick will make him play. He will play.

One of a select few teams that actually run both a 4-3 and 3-4 mix. Lots of movement on the DL equates to Haynesworth getting outside reps at times that he will like.

And as someone said, its the Pats. Most players like showing up on that teams roster.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

He still has to pass a physical. Based on last year, and his poor attitude, I don't think it's a given that he is in playing shape.

But yeah the rich keep getting richer. There is a chance he'll buy in and return to form. When at his best there is no one in the league better at the position.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101563
    He still has to pass a physical. Based on last year, and his poor attitude, I don't think it's a given that he is in playing shape.
    Based on last year, I don't think it's a given that he can pass a physical.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

One of these moves is going to come back to bite the Pats in the ass. Hopefully its this one.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1101597
    One of these moves is going to come back to bite the Pats in the ass. Hopefully its this one.
    They only gave up a 5th round pick(in 2013). If he is a total douche they can cut him, or more likely trade him to another team for a 2nd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101600
    They only gave up a 5th round pick(in 2013). If he is a total douche they can cut him, or more likely trade him to another team for a 2nd round pick.
    I need to look at a article, however, NFLN was saying that the Deadskins picked up some of his salary as well.

If that is in fact so, the Pats stole him and the Deadskins are dumber than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1101609
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1101600
    I need to look at a article, however, NFLN was saying that the Deadskins picked up some of his salary as well.

If that is in fact so, the Pats stole him and the Deadskins are dumber than I thought.
    I think it was the redskins had already paid him 40million of his 100million deal. His cap number is around 5million I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast