drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach

Harbaugh is "wearing thin"?

Report: Jim Harbaugh's 'act has worn thin' in 49ers locker room - CBSSports.com

God, nothing has changed since I left the bay area. The fans get just as stupid, because there is a sense of "we deserve to win the Superbowl" in the fans of that team. Judging from friends who live and die by what the 9ers do and reports I have read, Harbaugh might be looking for another team after this season... where do you think he will end up if the phoney whiners go completely off the reservation?
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    It does not matter, Harbaugh is not going anywhere

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    It does not matter, Harbaugh is not going anywhere
    If Junior was still in charge of the team, I would completely agree. But John York makes the decisions now, and the guy is a Ahole. His wife, Junior's sister, seems to have an inferiority complex when it comes to her brother, and the family politics is at BEST an ugly affair, no matter what image they try to put out for the public.

York will, at times, think he is the long lost son of Jones, the owner of the Cowboys. I could see Harbaugh ending his career in SF, but I also could see York go on a power trip and ditch the Coach because of the "attitude" Harbaugh brings to the team.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics