Thread: Hall Of Famer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hall Of Famer

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "purple04" wrote:
    Send me your remarks..
    The only remark I will make is as thus:

The two idiots who voted No and the one sorta idiot who voted Undecided (to this point - 7:30am on Friday, 9/28) should never be allowed to watch, hear, smell, or touch a football ever again.
    as of 19:35 28/9 there are now three that have noted no... I'm one of them - just doing my bit to be controversial and ensure it's not a unanimous decision

;D
    By this time on Monday, I'll have your name added to the terrorist watch lists at all USA points-of-entry.

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "purple04" wrote:
    Send me your remarks..

The two idiots who voted No and the one sorta idiot who voted Undecided (to this point - 7:30am on Friday, 9/28) should never be allowed to watch, hear, smell, or touch a football ever again.
    as of 19:35 28/9 there are now three that have noted no... I'm one of them - just doing my bit to be controversial and ensure it's not a unanimous decision
    ;D
    By this time on Monday, I'll have your name added to the terrorist watch lists at all USA points-of-entry.

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=
    lol... I shall have to enter in disguise in that case. Looks like I'll have to go for the 'pretend to be a canadian' option.. eh?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "purple04" wrote:
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=
    lol... I shall have to enter in disguise in that case. Looks like I'll have to go for the 'pretend to be a canadian' option.. eh?
    UH OH!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "purple04" wrote:
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!
    Make sure your syrup is in 3-oz bottles and your back-bacon is in a clear plastic bag.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=purple04 link=topic=38315.msg645382#msg645382 date=1190926839]
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!
    Make sure your syrup is in 3-oz bottles and your back-bacon is in a clear plastic bag.

=Z=
    [/quote]
    and the moose will be travelling seperately

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

His spot in Canton is reserved.
    A definate first timer.

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=38315.msg645738#msg645738 date=1190982713]
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

You just called your wife a MOOSE???
    Man, you are gonna be in some serious trouble when we tell her that...and don't try to deny it either...it will only make it worse!!!
    :P

Blog Entries

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=AngloVike link=topic=38315.msg645945#msg645945 date=1191004752]
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Man, you are gonna be in some serious trouble when we tell her that...and don't try to deny it either...
    it will only make it worse!!!
    [/quote]

I'll deny it and know that she won't believe you

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=38315.msg645966#msg645966 date=1191006794]
    [quote author=AngloVike link=topic=38315.msg645945#msg645945 date=1191004752]
    Send me your remarks..

;D

YOU'RE DONE, MISTER!

=Z=
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

Man, you are gonna be in some serious trouble when we tell her that...and don't try to deny it either...
    it will only make it worse!!!
    [/quote]

I'll deny it and know that she won't believe you
    [/quote]

We have audio recordings...the AngloGate tapes!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I have never heard of this Favre guy, is he new?
    His name is actually Favreu. I think he is a cajun!
    ;D
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast