DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

This guy is an idiot!!!!!!

I was reading the PFW chat on ESPN.com when I came across the dillusional thoughts of Mr. Neubauer toward the Packers. Below are some responses to his reply to Eric from GB. I love the shot he took from J. in Vegas, and Neubauer had not idea that J. was ripping him.

Here is the one that started it all:

Eric (Green bay a.k.a. titletown): afterhearing favres comments and seeing the improvements and keeping up with the daily coverage i must admit this packers team is better than last but the most talented? What is your opinion considering '97 and '98 we had the best d and o-line in football

Chris Neubauer: (4:14 PM ET ) I'd say the Packers will be much better than people think this year (I predicted them to finish second in the NFC North). And the best team in Favre's tenure has to be the Super Bowl winning team.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kyle (Jacksonville, FL): How on earth do you pick the Packers over the Vikings? I'll give the Pack the LB position, but name one other position they're better at. And remember who threw 29 picks last year.

Chris Neubauer: (4:24 PM ET ) How many games did Brad Johnson go out there and win for the Vikings? Don't even think about saying BJ is better than a future hall of famer. I would take Favre on one leg over 90 percent of the QBs in the league. He had an off year last season. Favre will be back with a fire in his belly and a whole bunch of TD passes this year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    J. (Vegas): Chris, you sound like John Madden.

Chris Neubauer: (4:26 PM ET ) That's a compliment. Thank you.

Brad Johnson (MN): The Pack are going to need a surrounding cast to support Favre. I too can't believe you are picking the Pack as #2 in the NFC North...you just lost a LOT of credibility!

Chris Neubauer: (4:30 PM ET ) In January we'll see who lost their credibility, BJ
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: This guy is an idiot!!!!!!

Chris Neubauer: (4:24 PM ET ) How many games did Brad Johnson go out there and win for the Vikings? Don't even think about saying BJ is better than a future hall of famer. I would take Favre on one leg over 90 percent of the QBs in the league. He had an off year last season. Favre will be back with a fire in his belly and a whole bunch of TD passes this year.
    and off year last season? he threw 5 picks in practice in only 26? attempts!? come on, careerwise brett is amazing, play wise now he's washed up (still has fire in him and talent - always will, but he's lost a lot of what he used to have in him)

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

You calling that guy an IDIOT???

That's a compliment where he comes from! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

A compliment?? Is he Gay?? No offense to anyone!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    You calling that guy an IDIOT???

That's a compliment where he comes from! :evil4:
    He must have gotten in to the Packer fan paint thinner supply aand drank until he was full.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

J. (Vegas): Chris, you sound like John Madden.

Chris Neubauer: (4:26 PM ET ) That's a compliment. Thank you.
    Haha thats classic. :lol:

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Thats fine with me. Let the media hype up the Pack and put pressure on them to win, so they fall flat on their face. And the media can continue to discount the Vikes, and the purple and gold can come out and just play the game.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.