Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Guess what... Chilly didn't win!

But neither did MikeyM... so were even I guess.
    ;D

According to this report, Billy Boy will win Coach of the Year honors... I think I am going to be sick.

Really can't stand him.. from the way he conducts himself on and off the field.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1064306

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re: Guess what... Chilly didn't win!

"pack93z" wrote:
    According to this report, Billy Boy will win Coach of the Year honors... I think I am going to be sick.

Shows you what cheating will get you.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Belichick should have been ruled ineligible because of the cheating. I know there are guys out there who say it's no big deal, but the fact remains that he was caught cheating. Call me old-fashioned, but it sends the wrong message.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Well, last year, Merriman was voted into the pro bowl even after being suspended for four games under the steriod policy. During the offseason, they made it a rule that a steriod suspension makes you ineligble for the pro-bowl.

However, since (I believe) the Coach of the Year is an AP award, the NFL can't enforce any rules pertaining to how it is awarded.

cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion

As much as I hate to say it Mike McCarthy should probably be Coach of the Year.
    :'( :-X
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Just ask the Dolphins:

The Colts charged the Dolphins with tampering in their hiring of Shula, costing them their first round draft pick in 1970.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

I guess that coaching a 16-0 team would give you the Coach of the Year. But I think cheating should disqualify him anyway.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Guess what, no matter how much guys dislike Bill Billichick you cannot coach a 16-0 and not win Coach of the Year..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"skum" wrote:
    Guess what, no matter how much guys dislike Bill Billichick you cannot coach a 16-0 and not win Coach of the Year..
    Down with the cheater. We want a revolution.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Just ask the Dolphins:

The Colts charged the Dolphins with tampering in their hiring of Shula, costing them their first round draft pick in 1970.

Not quite the same as being a proven cheater and having the commissioner behind you.

Actually, this makes me sick to the point of just saying Fuck the NFL... what a joke this league has become. Between Vick, Spy-gate (which seems to be forgotten by the league and Patriots fans), Pacman Jones, Tank Johnson... and about a dozen other cases.

I love how a team called "The Patriots" win the first Super Bowl after 9/11... a little over a month after The Patriot Act was set into place... they go on to win 3 out of 4 year (after winning zero previous)... and now they've been caught cheating and all the evidence was destroyed and they simply received mild punishment. Wake up people... realize what's going on around you.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast