Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Grossman breeds confidence.

KFFL
    Bears | O'Sullivan added
    Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:14:45 -0800

Adam Schefter, of NFL.com, reports the Chicago Bears have signed free agent QB J.T. O'Sullivan (Panthers). Terms of the deal were undisclosed.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Grossman breeds confidence.

Really...I thought that he bred with sheep?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

You have to be confident with the team when you make it to the SB and then grab O'Sullivan. lmao, that guy is really a keeper.
    The sad part is, if you're a Bear's fan, that O'Sullivan could give Grossman a run for the starting role.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    You have to be confident with the team when you make it to the SB and then grab O'Sullivan. lmao, that guy is really a keeper.
    The sad part is, if you're a Bear's fan, that O'Sullivan could give Grossman a run for the starting role.
    Grossman started every game for the NFC Champions.
    Do you honestly believe that career clip-board holder JT O'Sullivan really stands a chance to win that job?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Do you honestly believe that career clip-board holder JT O'Sullivan really stands a chance to win that job?

=Z=
    I think Grossman is so sporadic and such a half-ass QB that if there was a legitimate battle for the starting role many QBs could beat him out.
    Even J.T. O'Sullivan the career NFL choke job that couldn't even beat Aaron Brooks out of a starting role.
    That's how much faith I have in Grossman.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

=Z=
    I think Grossman is so sporadic and such a half-jiggly butt QB that if there was a legitimate battle for the starting role many QBs could beat him out.
    Even J.T. O'Sullivan the career NFL choke job that couldn't even beat Aaron Brooks out of a starting role.
    Then why not posit that Brian Griese who is already on the roster and knows the offense would supplant the Sex Cannon as the Bears QB?

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

=Z=
    I think Grossman is so sporadic and such a half-jiggly butt QB that if there was a legitimate battle for the starting role many QBs could beat him out.
    Then why not posit that Brian Griese who is already on the roster and knows the offense would supplant the Sex Cannon as the Bears QB?

=Z=
    The old man could beat out Grossman, I have little doubt in that.
    The point isn't that I'm an O'Sullivan sniffer...it's just that they grabbed this worthless backup in the first place and I found it funny.
    I hope Grossman stays the starter for the Bears, he is what I think he is.

"Prophet" wrote:
    The point isn't that I'm an O'Sullivan sniffer...it's just that they grabbed this worthless backup in the first place and I found it funny.
    Is he a 26-game starter who's already taken his team farther in the playoffs than any Viking QB since Fran Tarkenton?

That's who I thought he was!

=Z=
    And I let the Sex Cannon off the hook!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Is he a 26-game starter who's already taken his team farther in the playoffs than any Viking QB since Fran Tarkenton?

=Z=
    If you buy into the concept that Grossman got them there than you can buy into your defense.
    The list of starting QBs and backups from the '06 rosters that would have gone to the SB this year if they were playing for the Bears team is deep.
    Grossman won a couple games and was carried by the team in many of the games.
    There is no way you are going to convince me that Grossman is a good QB.

Would you take him right now as the starter over our current pathetic QB crew?
    I would not.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

=Z=
    If you buy into the concept that Grossman got them there than you can buy into your defense.
    The list of starting QBs and backups from the '06 rosters that would have gone to the SB this year if they were playing for the Bears team is deep.
    Grossman won a couple games and was carried by the team in many of the games.
    There is no way you are going to convince me that Grossman is a good QB.

Would you take him right now as the starter over our current pathetic QB crew?
    I would not.
    Over Jackson, Bollinger and Johnson?
    Probably.

It's easy to remember the crappy games at the end of the year - through the first few weeks of the season, Grossman was carrying the Bears.
    He's still very very young and has experienced success, which is more than our young guys can say.

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast