Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grossman

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Grossman

If the Bears win today then I can see them going to the super bowl.. their defense will pose enough problems for the seahawks for sure.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

If there Bears go to the Super Bowl than this is the year of the weakest NFC teams in history....they're not that good....they got a great D with no O whatsoever....I guess they could be like the Ravens, but the Ravens had Jamal Lewis...Thomas Jones is not what Jamal Lewis was in the Ravens Super Bowl years, thats for sure....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

He is not impressing me so far.

I am happy about it.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    He is not impressing me so far.

I am happy about it.
    I hear ya on that.
    ;-)

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

[quote="snowinapril"]Grossman scares me a bit. Can he get a playoff win? He always seems poised, performed very well against us until injured. But he has only 8 starts in the NFL, and no playoff experience.

quote]

The only time I ever saw hims poised is when the Bears were playing a skimpy Pass rush. Go Panthers, eat Edepus Rex
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Well so far he's completed two passes. I still think he's a good enough QB to manage a game and let his defense win, but then the Bears need to find a way to shut down Steve Smith. Tillman came close on that deep pass, but not close enough.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Just a thought, do you think that Brad Johnson is kicking himself in the but for not going to play in Chi Town last offseason?

Brad might be abie to start there next year.

No seriously, the reason why I brought up this thread, was because it just seemed like the players had so much confidence in Rex, to rally behind him and decisively know that Rex was the guy over Orton. We know that Orton is avg, but he helped them win so many games and for the guys to just jump behind Rex like that, amazed me.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Just a thought, do you think that Brad Johnson is kicking himself in the but for not going to play in Chi Town last offseason?

No seriously, the reason why I brought up this thread, was because it just seemed like the players had so much confidence in Rex, to rally behind him and decisively know that Rex was the guy over Orton. We know that Orton is avg, but he helped them win so many games and for the guys to just jump behind Rex like that, amazed me.
    i don't think either of those QB's are the answer for Chicago. Injury prone rex along with his inconsistant passing rule him out and kyle orton was no different, except he didn't get injured.
    ;-)

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"snowinapril" wrote:

Well I'm watching the series after the Urlacher pick, and I'm starting to take back my earlier statement that Grossman can manage the game. The Bears couldn't even get a pass play to the first down marker. Right now the Panthers coverage is just too good for them.

Grossman can be a great QB but this is the playoffs and let's face it the Panthers have more experience. Grossman will have a lot to learn from this game, if the Bears lose.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Hurries!!! Pressure on the QB, yes, he should make the play.

He has had some dropped balls by the RBs and WRs, but he also has had a fair share of poorly thrown balls. He needs to be more accurate.

Unless the D can come out and shut down, Carolina in the second half, the Bears are done. I don't see the Bears scoring over 17 unless they get 2 defensive TDs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast