Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Gregg Williams is a "dirty" coach

Found this picture of Favre.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Gregg Williams is a

Prophet wrote:
    Found this picture of Favre.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    OK, just spit coffee all over my monitor...
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As to the topic of the article....Heres something that articulates my feelings on all of this "Dirty Play" stuff.....

In short, its a tough game. If you don't like it, go become a desk jockey someplace and chat on the interent.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

Re:Gregg Williams is a "dirty" coach

Good to know we have Viking fans who don't care about our players getting cheap shots. Maybe if Favre would've gotten seriously hurt some of us would maybe be thinking differently. Oh wait, no they wouldn't because it's football so you're allowed to do whatever you want right? If I recall correctly, JA bumped into Aaron Rodgers last year and got a pretty hefty fine for it. A good chunk of people here were pissed about him doing that.

I guess in a perfect world fans will accept players on their team based on the color of their jersey and not the name on the back of it. Oh well.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Gregg Williams is a

Purple_Jesus wrote:
    Good to know we have Viking fans who don't care about our players getting cheap shots. Maybe if Favre would've gotten seriously hurt some of us would maybe be thinking differently. Oh wait, no they wouldn't because it's football so you're allowed to do whatever you want right? If I recall correctly, JA bumped into Aaron Rodgers last year and got a pretty hefty fine for it. A good chunk of people here were pissed about him doing that.

I guess in a perfect world fans will accept players on their team based on the color of their jersey and not the name on the back of it. Oh well.
    To whom are you referring?

As to cheap shots. Don't make me go pull up the threads were all of us on here were sticking up for JA for his "Late Hits".

In short, its football. They hit people in the game and in most cases the players don't go out of thier way to hurt/injure another player but it isn't going to stop them from laying the lumber. Its part of the game.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234