Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Great prices on Jerseys

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    This morning on KNBR-(SF Bay Area) one of the Radio host indicated that he has bought 7 jerseys from “Fashion Line Shop” all for around $35.
    He said as far as he could tell these were authentic jerseys and fantastic quality…..

Most of the NFL and MLB jerseys are around $35 bucks each….most of the NHL jerseys are around $45 each…..
    The shipping is free.
    He said it took around 2 weeks to get his jerseys in the mail.

http://www.fashionlineshop.com

**Please note…..I am not affiliated in any way with this website, nor am I trying to SPAM PPO....I just thought others might be interested in some good deals on Harvin (or other Jerseys).
    I am going to order a couple for myself…..but in no way do I make any guarantees about this website or transaction.
    Like all things on the internet….order at your own risk!
    I have serious man-love for you right now for posting this link.
    Thanks a bunch. My Favre jersey looks great and is already pissing people off.
    that in itself is worth the $35

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    This morning on KNBR-(SF Bay Area) one of the Radio host indicated that he has bought 7 jerseys from “Fashion Line Shop” all for around $35.
    He said as far as he could tell these were authentic jerseys and fantastic quality…..

Most of the NFL and MLB jerseys are around $35 bucks each….most of the NHL jerseys are around $45 each…..
    The shipping is free.

**Please note…..I am not affiliated in any way with this website, nor am I trying to SPAM PPO....I just thought others might be interested in some good deals on Harvin (or other Jerseys).
    I am going to order a couple for myself…..but in no way do I make any guarantees about this website or transaction.
    Take some pics tonight with you actually wearing it and post them, okay?
    I want to see what it looks like while actually on a human being....

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Interesting. I just looked at the numbers on the one Singer received and the one I received. His are rounded and mine are not. No big deal to me but thought I would share that.

"Zeus" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:

The shipping is free.

Take some pics tonight with you actually wearing it and post them, okay?
    I want to see what it looks like while actually on a human being....

=Z=
    There is pictures in this thread of someone wearing one.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=51997.msg954518#msg954518

"singersp" wrote:
    Just received my Harvin Jersey today & as promised here are the pics. The first two are from Photobucket & the second two I also attached are pics you can click to enlarge them.

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Harvin_1.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=337]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/Harvin_2.jpg[/img]

My comments;

The purple on the jersey is correct or damn near correct. It looks very good.

The gold material used on the collar is a flat fabric & not "ribbed" as on other jerseys.

The gold material used on the side stripes is a flat fabric & not "ribbed" or rounded looking as I see on other jerseys.

Outside of that, the jersey looks great & IMO, well worth the $35 I paid for it. It is nicer than the cheaper Authentix brand you see in stores for $100+.

I ordered the jersey last Sunday & it arrived today, so it took just 1 week to get here.

Yours looks really nice Singer.

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:

The shipping is free.

Very Cool!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:

The shipping is free.

Ok...I received my jersey today.
    I ordered the White Harvin jersey, size XXL.
    I figured for $35 bucks (no tax, free shipping)….what the hell.
    If I get ripped off….oh well.

Well, I could not be happier.
    The jersey has sewn on numbers, name.
    I looked at the numbers on the jerseys that the players were wearing the past week, and the size and shape of these numbers look the same to me.

This is a nice quality jersey….
    I have no doubt that it is a fake, but I am 100% satisfied with the jersey that I got for $35 bucks!

I WILL be ordering more jerseys…..perhaps a Kevin Williams, Chad Greenway, and Winfield if they resign him to an extension.
    I’m also looking at a Nolan Ryan Ranger jersey, Hank Aaron Atlanta jersey, and a Killebrew jersey.

Here are some pictures!

I think I got a different one than you. Is your color slightly different on the numbers compared to the purple stripe? From that pic it does not look like it does.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:

The shipping is free.

I looked at the numbers on the jerseys that the players were wearing the past week, and the size and shape of these numbers look the same to me.

I have no doubt that it is a fake, but I am 100% satisfied with the jersey that I got for $35 bucks!

I WILL be ordering more jerseys…..perhaps a Kevin Williams, Chad Greenway, and Winfield if they resign him to an extension.
    I’m also looking at a Nolan Ryan Ranger jersey, Hank Aaron Atlanta jersey, and a Killebrew jersey.

Here are some pictures!

I think I got a different one than you. Is your color slightly different on the numbers compared to the purple stripe? From that pic it does not look like it does.
    now I wanna see pics.

is the top of the back, right above the nameplate, and the nameplate itself made of a mesh material, or a solid material?

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:

The shipping is free.

Here are some pictures!

now I wanna see pics.

is the top of the back, right above the nameplate, and the nameplate itself made of a mesh material, or a solid material?
    It is all mesh. Now that I look at it the color is not really different. It might have been the light. I while post pictures soon. I can't find my camera.

Can anyone tell me if these jerseys run big or small compared to replica jerseys?
    I have a large Peterson replica that fits me well.

I'm thinking of getting a Jared Allen jersey and maybe a Tarkenton throwback.
    Don't want to have to return for a different size, what a pain that always is.
    Thanks.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast